My Sister's getting Married.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Yoboseyo?"

 

 

 

 

       Hyuna answered her phone. She stayed silent for a while then she said, "Arasso Grandpa. We'll be there." She hung up and looked at you. "~~~~-ah, let's go. Grandpa said we need to meet some people. Oh! And can you change your clothes?"

 

 

       You laughed, "Are you insulting me Unnie?"

 

 

       "No, I'm not! Come on!"

 

 

       You guys arrived at the restaurant. You asked, "Where are they?"

 

 

       "Just look for a bald old man." Hyuna snickered.

 

 

       "Yah Unnie! Stop teasing Grandpa!"

 

 

       "What? I'm just telling the truth!"

 

 

      Then suddenly, you heard your Mom's voice. "Oh! My daughters are here!" You and Hyuna walked your way to the table. You saw another family. You recognized the sons of the other family but you didn't know where you met them.

 

 

       Hyuna said, "What crap is this about Grandpa?"

 

 

       "Stop saying foul words Hyuna! Sit down. We will talk about things." Hyuna shrugged her shoulders and sat down.

 

 

       You greet your Grandpa, "Annyeong, Harabeoji!" He just looked at you like some kind of garbage and looked away. You didn't mind his reaction and sat down. *Huh? What a bastard.*  Ljoe thought. You sat down then your Grandpa started talking.

 

 

     "So we all know that Kim Corp and Lee Corp are friendly competitors in the industry. So I was thinking, 'Why not merge the company?'. When the late Lee Dongjin was still alive we promised each other that our grandchildren will be united in matrimony to be able to merge the company. Since Hyuna is the eldest girl, Hyuna will be the one to get married." Your Grandpa finished. 

 

 

     "What?!?!?! To whom? This dickhead right here?" Hyuna yelled while pointing at Niel.

 

 

     "Watch your mouth Hyuna, you don't have a choice! You are not going to marry him. You'll marry Byunghun."

 

 

     "Byunghun? I thought you're name is John or Joe. Well I don't give a damn... Aren't you the Senior Kingka at school?" Hyuna asked. Ljoe flashed his million dollar smile, "Nice to meet you, Miss Queenka." 

 

 

    "Uh huh. Good for you.." Hyuna scoffed.

 

 

    "The wedding will happen 2 months prior today. Oh and, no one can know that Byunghun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter