Holiday Trip.:> Part 1

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise and Shine my Beautiful Princess!"  Your Mom sang.

 

 

 

   You groaned and covered yourself with a pillow. She lightly shook you and said, "Wake up. You need to leave early, Princess. Remember you're going with Hyuna?"

 

 

   You sat up without opening your eyes, "Oh yeah. I need to come with her."

 

 

   Your mom stood up and said, "By the way the Lee brothers are downstairs already."

 

 

   You opened your eyes and looked at your mom. "Lee brothers? Niel really came?"

 

 

   Your mom nodded, "Yes, he's downstairs Princess. I think you might want to wear sunglasses the whole day."

 

 

   You ran to the mirror in your room and looked at your swollen eyes. You whined, "Aigoo! How will I look at Niel now? I look like a zombie." 

 

 

  Your mom chuckled and said, "That's your fault for being affected with the old man. Just follow my advice. Goodluck my daughter! I'll wake your sister now." Your mom walked out of your room.

 

 

  You took a shower and went to your closet. You were surprised that Hyuna was sitting on the sofa in your walk-in closet full of jeans and plaided shirts. You asked, "Unnie, what are you doing here?"

 

 

  "I packed your clothes for you."

 

 

  "What? I packed already."

 

 

  She stood up, "You packed rags ~~~~-ah. I brought you some summer dresses, shorts, dress shirts and you know, hot stuff. Come on! Wear this and come downstairs. If you don't wear that, I'll cry. Got it?" She gave you a white dress shirt and jean shorts. She beamed at you and walked out. You looked at her and thought, *Why is Unnie so bothered with how I dress?*

 

 

  As soon as Hyuna closed your closet door, the smile from her face disappeared. She leaned on the door and thought, *I'm really sorry, ~~~~-ah. I need to make Ljoe fall in love with you.*

 

 

  You went down and saw Ljoe and Niel at the living room eating some snacks. Ljoe eyed you, *Aish. The trip was supposed to be for me and Hyuna. Why should this douche bag come too? But hey, no wonder she's Hyuna's sister. She's as hot as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter