I have to Keep Going 'coz this is what God prepared for me.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sigh.* You were in the car with Ljoe.

 

 

 

   You were going to stay at his house from now on. That means, you would see Niel everyday even if you refuse to. Good thing. Changyun and Jonghyun were there too.

 

 

   You looked at Ljoe and saw his furrowed eyebrows and clenched fist.

 

 

   You put your hands on top of his to calm him down but he shoved your hand away. "Don't you ing touch me, nerd."

 

 

   You bowed your head, "Mianhe Byunghun-shi."

 

 

   After a few minutes, you guys arrived at the Lee's house. Ljoe just walked ahead of you. When you went to the living room, you saw Niel, Changhyun and Jonghyun watching TV.

 

 

   "Omo! ~~~~-ah. You're here already? Come on! Clean yourself up and change." Niel was surprised and turned around to meet eyes with you.

 

 

   You looked at their Mom and bowed, "Thank you, Mrs. Lee."

 

 

     "Hi Noona! I'm glad you're gonna live with us!" Jonghyun beamed.

 

 

     "Me too! Noona! Can you play with us later before you go to sleep? Pretty noona please?" Changhyun pouted.

 

 

     "Sure. I'll come to your room later okay?"

 

 

      "Yay!" The twins yelled and hi-fived each other.

 

 

     "Aigoo my babies. Go upstairs first. Your noona is tired. Maid Hwang! Please guide ~~~~ to her room." You bowed again to Mrs. Lee and went upstairs. You didn't bother to look at Niel because you might get hurt again.

 

 

   You arrived in front of a room. The room was in between two other rooms. "Byunghun-shi's room to your left and Neil-shi's room to your right. The twins' room is over there." You weakly smiled at her and went to your room. You washed up and as promised, you went to the twins' room. On your way there, you bumped into Niel. "Sor---" Before he could finish his apology you walked away from him.

 

 

    You went inside Changhyun and Jonghyun's room. "Oh Noona! Changhyunnie is sleepy already. We can't play anymore." Jonghyun pouted.

 

 

     "How about you? You're not sleepy yet?" You asked him and he nodded. "I'm kinda sleepy too noona."

 

 

      "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter