Wedding Day.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~-ah! ~~~~-ah! Wake up." Mimi shook you violently.

 

 

 

  You rubbed your eyes and glared at her, "What?"

 

 

  Before she could answer, you heard your Grandpa yell, "Where is Hyuna?!?!"

 

 

  You looked at Mimi with a puzzled look, "Why is Grandpa shouting? Unnie's missing?" Mimi nodded and flinched when your bedroom door opened.

 

 

  You saw your Grandpa red with anger. "Y-you! Get Hyuna's gown and dress up!"

 

 

  You didn't get what he said, "Bwoh? Grandpa, Unnie's not here."

 

 

  Your Grandpa rolled his eyes and said, "And I thought that you're smart. Go get your sister's wedding gown and wear it."

 

 

  Your eyes almost bulged out because of shock, "W-what?!? Why would I wear her gown?"

 

 

  "STOP QUESTIONING ME AND WEAR THAT DARN WEDDING GOWN! YOU WILL REPLACE HYUNA! Good thing we didn't publicize that Byunghun and Hyuna are the ones who will get married."

 

 

  Your Grandpa calmed down a bit and went out of your room.

 

 

  Tears flowed down to your cheeks. You weren't sad that you were getting married. You were sad that Hyuna was missing. *Unnie, where the heck are you?*

 

 

  You washed up had your make up and hair done. You went down to the living room while wearing the hanbok. Your Grandpa's eyes widen. 

 

 

  "What are you wearing?!?! IT'S A WEDDING, ~~~~-ah. Not a cultural festival." 

 

 

  You mother interfered, "She's forced in to this, at least make her experience the excitement of marriage. And Hyuna's the one who wanted this."

 

 

  Your Grandpa scoffed, "Aigoo. She lived her life as a Princess because of my hard work. She needs to repay me somehow."

 

 

  You were looking down and you could feel tears threatening to fall down. You composed yourself and looked up. "Come on Mom! I have a wedding to attend to." You smiled weakly and walked ahead of her.

 

 

  You guys arrived at the beach resort where the Modernized Traditional Korean wedding will happen. You saw press people and ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter