Who's this Minsoo Person?

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Ljoe heard your scream and he ran faster.

 

 

 

 

  *ack I should've listened to Jonghyun when he's going on and on about being a gentleman.* Ljoe saw you sitting on the ground and a guy punching another guy.

 

 

   The guy turned to you and held out his hand. "Are you alright miss?" 

 

 

    You grabbed his hand and he helped you stand up. "Thank you so mu--- wait. Minsoo oppa? Kyaa! Is that you? Waah." You squealed and hugged him.

 

 

   *Who the hell is that guy and why is my wife hugging him?* "Hyung, where is she?" Niel said while panting next to Ljoe. Ljoe didn't answer him so he looked where his hyung was looking at. He saw you hugging an unknown being to them.

 

 

    "Yah. My little princess is now a lady!" Minsoo said when you pulled away from the hug. 

 

 

     "Aniyo oppa. I'm still me. By the way, thanks for saving me. And --- OH  MY GOSH. CHANGHYUN AND JONGHYUN!!! I NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE SAFE!!!!" You were about to run your way to the house but you stopped when you saw Ljoe and Niel looking at you.

 

 

     "They're safe at home." Ljoe said while looking straight at you.

 

 

     "~~~~-ah. Let's go find them." Minsoo said when he caught up to you. 

 

 

     "No need oppa. They're safe at home." 

 

 

     "Really? Oh, who are they?" He pointed to Ljoe and Niel.

 

 

     "I'm her husband." Ljoe said proudly. *Why am I so proud about it?* *That's new. Ljoe hyung saying he's her husband.*

 

 

     "Hahaha. Husband? Really ~~~-ah?" 

 

 

     "Yes oppa. Unfortunately." You said while looking down in disappointment since you had a fight with Ljoe.

 

 

     "What seriously?!?!?! What's the use of a husband if you almost got ? A husband should protect his wife!" Minsoo roared angrily.

 

 

     "YOU WERE ALMOST ?!?!" Niel asked.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter