Why do people get jealous?

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Mrs. Lee, Byunghun and ~~~~-ah. Please sit." The Principal beamed at the three of you.

 

 

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Principal. Uhh... Why did you ask me to meet you today? What kind of trouble did Byunghun and ~~~~ got into?" Mrs. Lee asked. You were kind of scared since it was the first time you heard Mrs. Lee's serious voice and it was the first time you were called to the principal's office because of trouble.

 

"Actually, I know that Byunghun and ~~~~ are married and I know they are deeply in love with each other but... it would be better if they don't... you know... I think it would be better if they keep their affections to themselves." Mr. Principal smiled. While Ljoe gulped, you were looking at the floor, blushing.

 

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Lee asked

 

"Uhh. Yesterday, Byunghun here kissed ~~~~ in front of many students. I'm very sorry Mrs. Lee but we prohibit public display of affection here in our scho---"

 

"HAHAHAHAHA. REALLY? THEY KISSED?!?! OH MY GOD!!! I NEED TO CALL MY IN LAWS!!! I NEED TO GET GOING MR. PRINCIPAL!!! CIAO!!" Mrs. Lee spazzed like a fangirl and walked out of the principal's office.

 

"Uh... Okay since you're mom ran off, I'll just tell this to you two okay?" You and Ljoe nodded. "I won't punish you two.. I just want to tell you guys that it's not wrong to show how you love each other but please don't do it in front of many people okay?"

 

"Sorry, Mr. Principal... It was my fault." Ljoe hang his head low.

 

"No... don't be sorry, Byunghun-ah. I know you just love your wife so much." Mr. Principal smiled.

 

"Ah. Yes... Huh what?" Ljoe looked at him wide eyed.

 

"Aigoo. Young love. Pretending that they don't love each other but deep inside... Go to your class now okay? And, ~~~~-ah don't worry. This matter won't affect your grades."

 

You and Ljoe stood up and bowed to the principal. "Thank you sir."

 

When you went out of the principal's office, the two of you didn't talk. *In love? What is that bald guy talking about?* *Deeply in love? No way. Oppa doesn't feel that way.* "Uhh, ~~~~-ah. I'll go to my class now okay?"

 

"Ah.. De oppa." You walked away from him and thought, *He won't send me to class today huh?*

 

After studying and ignoring APINK's insults for hours, it was finally dismissal time. You were walking alone in the campus. You didn't know if you and Ljoe would go home together. Since you didn't want to text him, you just decided to go home alone. When you reached the school gate, you saw Ljoe holding a girl's hand.

 

"Oppa~ Please please please~~~ Pretty please?" You saw the girl do aegyo for Ljoe. You got surprised when Ljoe nodded to the girl. *So.. he falls for other girls' aegyo?*

 

"Oh! ~~~~-ah, going home already?" Chanhee yelled. He was with Ljoe and the girl so they saw you too.

 

"Oh Chanhee Oppa, annyeonghaseyo. De, I'm on my way home." You smiled at him. You looked straight at Chanhee as you tried to ignore two people holding each other's hand that you see on your peripheral vision.

 

"Really? Why don't you go with us? We'll go to the mall. By the way, she's Miyoung. My dongsaeng."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie." The girl smiled at you.

 

"Annyeong." You smiled back at Miyoung. You were really trying your best no to look at Ljoe. You didn't know why but there's this piercing feeling inside of you when you look at him and Miyoung.

 

"So, will you go with us?" Chanhee asked.

 

"Hmm.. Actually I have something to do so..."

 

"Come on unnie! Let's have a double date. Me and Byunghun oppa, you and Chanhee oppa!" Miyoung beamed.

 

Chanhee put his arm around your shoulders. "Yay! A date with my goddess dongsaeng! Ya Byunghun-ah, let's bring separate cars. I'll bring ~~~ with me. Bye." You and Chanhee walked off to his car. *How dare this Chanhee have skinship with my wife?*

 

"Oppa! Let's go!" Miyoung beamed. *There's something fishy about Chanhee and Miyoung today. Miyoung is not usually like this.*

 

The four of you arrived at the mall. You were with Chanhee since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter