Reception.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations". You could literally feel your ears bleeding from numerous times you heard this word.

 

 

 

 

  You just smiled and bowed. Ljoe was spacing out and he's not even eating his food. You didn't bother to talk to him because he'd snap at you again. You saw many rich and renowned people at your wedding but they didn't catch your eyes. What caught your eyes was a handsome looking boy sulking.

 

 

  "Niel Oppa..." You whispered. Ljoe heard you and looked at you. He followed your gaze and it landed on Niel. Ljoe saw his little brother. He thought, *I was too angered with the fact that Hyuna's not here that I forgot the fact that my little brother likes my bride. He should've been the one to marry this darn nerd girl. Ugh. How stupid can I get? Well, I guess there's no turning back now......*

 

 

  You saw Niel stand up and went out of the hall. You stood up and said, "Byunghun-shi, I'll just get some fresh air outside." Ljoe nodded, "Remember that the whole South Korea knows that your married now, you can't be seen hugging or doing anything with Niel okay?"

 

 

  Your eyes bulged out, "Bwoh?!?! I can't do anything with Niel Oppa? I can't go to school with him? I can't eat lunch with him? I ca---" Ljoe cut you off, "Babo! You're so innocent. I just mean that you can't be very intimate with Niel."

 

 

  "Intimate? Of course not! I'll go now okay?" You rushed out. Ljoe thought, *Wow. It's more like I'm raising a kid rather than having a wife.*

 

 

  You arrived at the garden and saw Niel sitting on a bench.

 

 

  "Ni-niel Oppa? C-can I talk to you?" You said with a shaky voice. He nodded without looking at you.

 

 

  "~~~~-ah, can I say something first?" You nodded. He looked at you with teary eyes. "Oppa can't be with you anymore." 

 

 

  Tears fell from your eyes. "Why?" *Becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter