Lee Daniel aka Niel

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was Monday and you have school. You went to school alone because Hyuna won't attend her classes. When you entered the classroom, you can hear your classmates laughing and scoffing as you passed by them. That was their daily routine. Laugh at you in the morning then play pranks on you all day. Again, your table is filled with vandals. You just sighed and decided to study. When you opened your book, Chorong pushed your head and you hit your book. She said, "There! You love reading right! Kiss the book then! HAHAHA." 

 

 

 

   The whole class laughed at you but you didn't care. You bit your lower lip to prevent the tears from falling. *It's okay ~~~~-ah. Don't cry. They'll see your weak side.* You comforted yourself.

 

 

   The hours passed by slowly and it was lunch time already. You were walking to the cafeteria with your lunchbox in your hands. Eunji suddenly grabbed it and threw it on the cafeteria floor causing the students to look at the loud commotion. APink surrounded you and said, "Yah! Stop appearing in front of us, okay? You're an eyesore." Yookyung said cockily. You bit your lip again to suppress the tears. Na Eun saw you and thought, *She's still biting her lip when she doesn't want to cry.*

 

 

     Bomi pushed you to the ground and said, "What are you waiting for ? Scram!"

 

 

    You tried to stand up but Namjoo pushed you again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter