Back Off

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo! Who's with Ljoe Oppa inside the car?" A girl screamed which gained the attention of many students. They watched as Ljoe park the car and went out. Another person went out and it was you.

 

 

"Omo! This is the first time they went to school together!!"

 

"No! Why are they together?!?!?! I thought Oppa doesn't like that girl?"

 

"~~~~'s looks is improving. She's even hotter then Hyuna now." A boy said.

 

"Yeah you're right. She looks nice without those glasses of hers."

 

There was still a crowd when Ljoe and you started walking at the hallway. You can hear his fangirls cursing you. While Ljoe can hear boys fanboying over your beauty. You got surprised when Ljoe suddenly wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

 

"Do you want me to carry your bag?" He asked.

 

"Ahh.. It's okay. It's not that heavy." You smiled.

 

"Where's your classroom?"

 

"Second to the last room on the second floor. Why?"

 

"I'll take you there." He beamed.

 

While you and Ljoe were walking to your classroom someone yelled. "YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!!! WAIT UP!!!!!"

 

"Oh. Chanhee hyung. What's up?" You both looked at Chanhee who was panting.

 

"Yah. We have training later on okay? Don't be late!"

 

"Until what time?" Ljoe asked.

 

"Until 6:30. Why?"

 

"How can I take ~~~~ home? I don't want to attend the training!" Ljoe whined.

 

"Just take her with you. ~~~~-ah, just watch our training later okay? You'll see oppa's basketball skills!" Chanhee boasted.

 

Ljoe turned to look at you. "Do you want to watch us play later? It's okay if you don't want to. I'll ask mom's driver to pick you up."

 

"No, it's okay Byunghun-shi. I'd like to see you and Chanhee Oppa play." You smiled. *He calls Chanhee hyung with Oppa, what about me?*

 

"Asa! So see you guys later okay?!?!"

 

"Yes captain goodbye!" Ljoe waved at Chanhee and started walking again to your room.

 

You reached your classroom and you faced Ljoe. "Go to your class now, Byunghun-shi."

 

Ljoe crossed his arms. "I don't want to."

 

"What? You only have two minutes to get to your classroom or you'll be late."

 

"I won't leave this spot if you don't call me oppa." He pouted.

 

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha." 

 

"Yah ~~~~. Why are you laughing?!?!" Ljoe asked.

 

"Hahahahaha. You're just too cute when you pout!"

 

"YAH! This is not a laughing matter. You better call me oppa or else I'd be late. If I'm late, I would fail my subject. If I fail my subject I won't be able to go to college. If I don't go to college I wont be able to find a job. If I don't have a job, I won't be able to feed you and our future babies!" Your classmates heard Ljoe screaming and laughed. You flushed red because of embarrassment and held on to Ljoe's shoulders.

 

"What is happening to you? Seriously. Feed me and our future babies? Are you kidding me?" You shook him.

 

"No I'm not kidding. So call me Oppa. NOW." He demanded.

 

*Aigoo.* "Arasso. Go to class now, Oppa. You need to be early so that you would pass the subject. You need to pass the subject so you can go to college so that you can get a job to be able to feed me and our future babies. Okay? Go now."

 

"One more time!" Ljo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter