Plan Put Into Action

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh… Oh! Where… where am I?” You sat up and your eyes travelled on the room you were in. It was a huge and nice room. It had pastel colors as a theme, from the walls to the curtains and furniture.

 

 

 

 

 

You saw a #1 sign at the corner of the room. You tried to stand up but you felt heavy. When you looked down, you realized that you are wearing a beautiful white dress. *What is happening? Seriously…*

 

 

 

You walked up to the corner with the #1 sign and looked at the things there. You saw teddy bears with different sizes and colors. There was a note beneath the teddy bears. You recognized the handwriting immediately.

 

 

 

~ During your childhood days when you felt alone and needed a hug. Hug all these teddy bears all day long from now on. But but but but….. and another BUT… You should hug me often too. I LOVE YOU! =) ~

 

 

 

*Pabo, oppa* You giggled and moved on to the #2 corner.

 

 

 

The #2 corner had roses. Blue, red and white. You smelled one and read the note.

 

 

 

~ For all the achievements you had. The recognition days, graduation and other events in your life when I wasn’t there to congratulate you. From now on, I’ll be by your side and walk up the stage to offer you flowers. I want to say I’m very proud of you ~~~~-ah. I LOVE YOU! =) ~

 

 

 

The 3rd corner was full of chocolates.

 

 

 

~ For all the white days you didn’t receive any chocolates. :P Haha. Don’t worry babe. From now on, you’ll be drowned with chocolates even if it’s not white day. Also, for the white days you didn’t get any love confessions from guys. I’ll confess to you every day so… that will make up for it right? Hihihi. I LOVE YOU x100! ~

 

 

 

As you walked to the 4th corner, you felt tears rolling down your cheeks. *This Byungari is making me cry again.* The 4th corner had Ljoe’s stuff. A shirt, wallet, cellphone, and others.

 

 

 

~ YAY! These are my stuff. Hihihi. I included my stuff here to symbolize that what’s mine is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter