Bear with it Kim ~~~~.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss ~~~~, it's time for you to go to school." Maid Hwang lightly shook you. 

 

 

 

  You groaned and sat up. "Thanks for waking me up, Unnie." You smiled at her.

 

 

  "N-neh? Did you just call me Unnie? U-uhm, I think I'm unworthy." She bowed.

 

 

  "Bwoh? Wae? Why would you be unworthy? Besides, I miss my Unnie. So can you please by Unnie?"

 

 

  She nodded hesitantly and beamed at you.

 

 

  You took a shower and then you wore your uniform. "What the? Why is the skirt so short? Aigoo. Hyuna Unnie... You're pushing your luck!"

 

 

  You got your bag and went down the stairs. Maid Hwang guided you to the dining room. Ljoe and Niel were eating breakfast.

 

 

  "Good Morning." You bowed.

 

 

  "~~~~-ah, isn't your skirt a bit too short...?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 

 

  "Uhmm. I think this is Hyuna Unnie's skirt. I guess she threw mine away." Ljoe and Niel looked at you.

 

 

  Mrs. Lee saw them staring at you. You weren't wearing your glasses since it was missing and your hair wasn't tied up in a pony tail. She cleared , "Aigoo, my daughter is so beautiful, cute, y and hot at the same time! Don't go around smiling at school okay? You're married now."

 

 

  "Uhmm, okay?" You tilted your head.

 

 

  *Aigoo! How can I move on????*

 

 

   *Lee Byunghun, stop staring at her... Hyuna's hotter right? Right?*

 

 

   "Noona! Sit down and eat!" Changhyun said while stuffing food into hos mouth. You giggled and sat beside Ljoe. You faced him, "Good morning Byunghun-shi!" You beamed. He just nodded without looking at you. 

 

 

  "I'll leave now. Bye Umma, Bye Hyung, Bye... ~~~~-shi."

 

 

  You smiled at Niel and waved, "See you at school Niel... Niel-shi."

 

 

  Niel walked out, *That's right. If you call me Oppa, I might scoop you up in my arms again.*

 

 

  You finished your breakfast and bid goodbye to Mrs. Lee and to the twins. You walked out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter