A Date With....

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~-ah! Breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Lee yelled from downstairs.

 

 

   You went down and all of them were surprised when they saw you wearing a dress with a cardigan. It looked as if you were going somewhere. "Omona. My pretty daughter. Why are you dressed like that?" 

 

  "Umm. Actually, umma. I'll meet with a friend today."

 

  "Oh. This early?" 

 

  "He said, he wanted to spend the whole day together so..." you trailed off.

 

  Ljoe put his utensils down and glared at you. "HE?!?! What do you mean by 'HE'?!?!

 

  "It's a pronoun used to replace the name of a male in a sentence, hyung." Jonghyun said while munching on his toast.

 

  "I know that you idio---"

 

   "Byunghun-ah! Don't call your dongsaeng like that!" His mom scolded him.

 

   "I mean.. Of course I know what that meant you little cutie Jonghyunnie, you!" Ljoe smiled while pinching Jonghyun's cheek but that smile dropped when he looked back at you. "Who are you going out with?"

 

   "Minsoo oppa."

 

   "Ohhh~~~~ The cool hyung!" Changhyun cheered.

 

   "He's not cool. He looks like a lamp post." Niel said to Changhyun.

 

   "No he doesn't. He looks like an ancient tree." Ljoe added.

 

   "Umm. Can I go now? Umma, I'll take my leave." You bowed to them and made your way out. After a few seconds, Ljoe dragged Niel and went to his car.

 

   "Yah. Niel-ah get in." Ljoe ordered.

 

   "Where are we going hyung?"

 

   "We're gonna follow ~~~~. We don't know if that guy Minsoo is a good guy." Niel went in and Ljoe started the engine. "Oh right! We don't know where they will meet. I'll just call her. Oh crap. I don't have her number."

 

   "I have. Go call her." Niel passed the phone to Ljoe.

 

   "Yoboseyo? Niel-shi?"

 

   "~~~-ah. It's me, Ljoe. (A/n: lol) Where are you going with that guy?"

 

   "He has a name. And it's Minsoo."

 

   "Yeah yeah. Just answer me."

 

   "We'll go to Myungdong. Why?"

 

   "Nothing. Have fun!" Ljoe smirked and hang up the phone while he continued to drive.

 

   "Hyung, I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, she needs privacy."

 

   "No! We're just checking if she's safe okay?"

 

   "Maybe you're just jealous hyung."

 

   "What? Of course I'm not. What about you? Are you jealous?"

 

   "I'm trying not to be." Niel smiled bitterly.

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  You were waiting for Minsoo inside the cafe when suddenly two familiar hair colors and body built when in. You just shrugged it off since they were all covered with thick jackets and scarves in the middle of summer. You saw them sit near the counter and covered their heads with newspapers. *Wow. They sure are weird.*

 

  "Oh! Minsoo Oppa! You're here!"

 

  "Oh. Hi princess!" He eyed someone behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter