Call me Oppa... or else!>:D

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    When you and Niel went out of the cafeteria, you can still hear sobs and girls screaming. You looked up at Niel and said, "Daniel-shi, can you put me down?"

 

 

 

    He shook his head and continued walking. You talked again and said, "Daniel-shi... You do know that those fangirls of yours will kill me right? Why did you tell them that I'm your girlfriend?"

 

 

    He didn't respond and he sat you down on a bench in the school garden. He sat down next to you and said, "The announcement I made earlier is better for both of us." You looked at him like he was crazy. He saw your reaction and he chuckled.

 

 

   "Let me explain things to you, okay? I am a very popular young man. Many girls swarm over me so if I get a girlfriend, they would lose hope." He beamed.

 

 

   "What's in it for me? I'll get killed!" You exclaimed.

 

 

   "No they won't."

 

 

   "Why do you sound so sure?" You asked while tilting your head. *Aww. How cute* He thought.

 

 

   "Because, you're my girlfriend." He said while staring directly at you. You can feel your cheeks burning so you looked away. He suddenly grabbed your arm and carried you on his back.

 

 

    "I'll treat your ankle at home. No buts, okay?"

 

 

    "What? It's just a tiny wound and I still have afternoon classes!" You whined, being the responsible student you are.

 

 

    "So do I. But it's not like we have a choice. You're injured and I'm a sensitive and caring boyfriend."

 

 

    You blushed again. "Yah! I didn't agree to this Lee Daniel!" 

 

 

    "Whatever you say ~~~~! Let's go. And by the way, stop calling me Daniel. Just call me Niel." Niel sat you down on his motorbike and put the helmet on you. He looked up to see your face only a few inches from his.

 

 

     He smirked and said, "Stop blushing. You're too cute when you do."

 

 

     "I'm not cute. I'm a nerd. I'm wearing this hideous glasses can't you see?"

 

 

    He didn't respond and sat down in front of you and started the engine, "I can see everything ~~~~-ah. Actually, those people from the cafeteria are the blind ones. They can't see the real you behind those glasses. They can't see real beauty." You can feel the blood rushing up to your cheeks and a smile was seen on your face. "I know you're busy blushing but can you please hold on to me? You might fall off."

 

 

    You hesitated for a bit and got surprised when Niel grabbed your hands and made you hug him.

 

 

    During the whole ride, Niel was thinking of many things. *Gahhhd! I think I'm rushing things! I didn't confess yet but I'm calling her my girlfriend.* *What? Why would I confess to her? I don't like her like that right?* *No. I don't like her. I just helped her earlier and besides, it's an advantage for me. Those fangirls will stop bugging me.* *But, why is my heart racing like this? Stop it Niel!*

 

 

   The bike stopped in front of a big house. It's actually a mansion. You looked at Niel and said, "Where are we Niel-shi?" He carried you again and said, "Welcome to my house ~~~~-ah!" He beamed. 

 

 

  Since he was carrying you, you were the one who rang the doorbell. A beautiful woman opened the door for you. Mrs. Lee was wearing her apron and she looked like she was cooking. She said, "Omo! Niel-ah. This is... Oh! You're the Kim Family's second daughter right?"

 

 

   You nodded and said, "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee."

 

 

   "Umma, she hurt herself earlier so I took her here." Niel explained.

 

 

   "Omo. Come inside! Changhyun! Jonghyun! Your Niel hyung's here!" Mrs. Lee screamed. You were startled when you saw two boys running down the stairs while Niel made you sit down on the couch. "I'll just look for the first aid kit."

 

 

   "Omo! Hyung has a girlfriend!?!?!" One of the boys said while covering his mouth.

 

 

   "Yah Changhyun-ah! Shut up. The noona is too pretty for Niel hyung." The other one said.

 

 

   "Jonghyun-ah, what did you say?" Niel suddenly appeared.

 

 

   "Hyung! Is she you're girlfriend?" Changhyun in.

 

 

   "Aniya. She's not my girlfriend. Introduce yourselves to her." Niel said while preparing to cure the little wound on your ankle.

 

 

    "Annyeonghaseyo, noona. I'm Lee Changhyun. I'm turning 11 this year and I'm Niel hyung's favorite dongsaeng because I'm cute unlike somebody here." Changhyun said while rolling his eyes at Jonghyun.

 

 

    "Annyeonghaseyo noona. I'm Lee Jonghyun. Turning 11 this year also. Unfortunately for me, we're twins."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter