Hate me all You Want Lee Byunghun.

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish." You were walking home because Ljoe didn't even bother to offer you a ride and you can't go with Niel either.

 

 

 

 

  When you opened the door, you saw Ljoe making out with Eunji. You cleared your throat. The both of them looked at you. Ljoe smirked and pulled Eunji for another make out session.

 

 

  You sighed and walked up to your room. *Honestly, I'm not jealous for even one bit but can he at least be sensitive that I'm still his wife?*

 

 

 

   You went up and checked on the twins since Mrs. Lee asked you to help them with their homework. You saw them doing their best on it. "Changhyun-ah, Jonghyun-ah. Knock on noona's door if you need help okay?"

 

 

  "Ne noona. Komawo." Both of them said.

 

 

 You went to your own room after that. When Ljoe heard that you closed your door, he pulled Eunji away. "Leave." He said coldly.

 

 

  Eunji stood up seductively, "Same time tomorrow Oppa?"

 

 

  Ljoe scoffed, "You wish." Eunji walked out rejected.

 

 

  You changed out of your uniform to comfortable clothes. You wore a loose shirt and jean shorts. You went downstairs to eat some snacks since you need energy in studying. Ljoe peered at you, "Aren't you a nerd? Are nerds supposed to be hot?" 

 

 

  You looked at him cofused. He shook his head, "Nevermind." 

 

 

  "Do you want some snacks?" You asked him.

 

 

  "Don't play husband and wife with me. I'm not into it." He snapped.

 

 

  You were quite angered with what he said. First, you saw him making out with someone. He shouldn't have done that out of respect. Second, you were trying your best to get along with him but he remains a jerk to you.

 

 

  "I'm not playing with you. I am your WIFE whether you like it or not." You said sternly.

 

 

   Ljoe chukled and went up to you. "So I guess, I can do this to you huh? Since I'm your husband." He pinned you against the wall and leaned in.

 

 

   You shut your eyes to calm yourself. Your hands gripped your shirt tightly. Ljoe saw this and smirked.

 

 

   "Why? Are you mad at me? Yell at me! Hit me! Come on! You know what I hate the most about you? You don't have your own disposition. You're so kind to the point that it makes me want to puke. You satisfy every command that your sister gives you. You just accept those disgusted glares from your freakin' Grandpa. You won't even fight back. You know why I like your sister? Because she's tough and she knows what she wants. Unlike you. You're the type of person who--"

 

 

    You cut him off, "What do you know about me? Did you even bother to know more about me before judging me? You don't know how it hurts to be hated by someone. My Grandpa hates me because I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter