Simple Happiness

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Noona! Noona. Wakey wakey!!!!" Jonghyun shook you harshly. You covered your eyes when Changhyun moved the curtains and let the sunlight creep in.

 

 

 

 

"~~~~-ah!!!! WAKE UP!" Niel yelled while jumping on your bed. "Yah Jonghyun, Changhyun jump with me!"

 

 

 

The two kids followed their hyung and started jumping too. "YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?" LJoe yelled. The jumping immediately stopped while you sat up and rubbed your eyes.

 

 

 

"You told us to wake noona up!" Changhyun said.

 

 

 

"Yeah. I told you to wake her up but you could've done it nicely. Baby, are you okay?" LJoe went up to you.

 

 

 

"Eww! Kaja Changhyun-ah. Hyung's being sweet." Jonghyun jumped off the bed and ran out of the room with Changhyun.

 

 

 

"I'm outta here too. It would really be disgusting to hear hyung being greasy." Niel jumped off and walked out.

 

 

 

"Why did they wake me up?" You asked LJoe.

 

 

 

"Umma and all the maids and drivers are not here. They all went out together to who knows where, so we decided that we should go on a road trip. We can eat outside and enjoy. We don't have classes today anyway." LJoe smiled and pecked your cheek.

 

 

 

"Okay. I'll prepare first." You smiled at him.

 

 

 

"Go ahead." LJoe said as he plopped on the bed.

 

 

 

You got some clothes from your closet and made your way to the bathroom to take a bath. After preparing and dressing up, you saw LJoe sleeping on your bed. You giggled and sat on the bed. "Oppa. I thought we're gonna go on a road trip?"

 

 

 

"5 minutes, babe." He grumbled as he put his head on your lap to continue sleeping.

 

 

 

"Arasso." You replied while his blonde hair.

 

 

 

Your door suddenly opened to reveal a cute Changhyun wearing a sleeveless shirt and boardshorts. "Noona, hyung. Let's go. I wanna go swimming."

 

 

 

"Yeah. Let's get going. Continue your lovey dovey moments later." Niel popped out from somewhere.

 

 

 

LJoe sat up and looked at his dongsaengs. "Changhyun-ah, we won't go swimming."

 

 

 

"Wha-why? Hyung. Jebal." Changhyun used aegyo on LJoe. When his hyung didn't respond, Changhyun turned to you. "Noona... Changhyunnie wants to go swimming. Bbuing bbuing."

 

 

 

"Oppa... I can't resist your Changhyun. Please."

 

 

 

"Please hyung? Aing~~~"

 

 

 

"Aigoo. Arasso. Prepare your things." LJoe surrendered.

 

 

 

"I already prepared my things because I know you can't resist my cuteness." Changhyun hopped to his room.

 

 

 

"I'll prepare my stuff too." Niel smiled and walked off.

 

 

 

"I'll pack my stuff now." You got a bag from your cabinet and you started picking clothes from your closet. LJoe suddenly hugged you from behind.

 

 

 

"Jagi, pack my stuff for me too."

 

 

 

"Arasso. Bring them here. I'll pack them with mine."

 

 

 

* at the car *

 

"All set?" Ljoe asked as he put on his seatbelt.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Can noona sit with us?" Changhyun asked from the backseat.

 

 

 

"Shireo. Noona should be beside me." Ljoe pouted.

 

 

 

"Eww hyung. Just eww." Niel rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"I'll just stay beside them oppa. Niel oppa can stay here beside you."

 

 

 

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter