The Innocence of the Girl I Love

I Married my Sister's Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umm. You can sleep in the guest room." You smiled at LJoe who was lying on your bed while hugging the pink teddy bear. You stared at the big teddy bear and remembered what LJoe said earlier. "I didn't win this teddy bear for Miyoung. I had you on my mind for inspiration while winning those games. So, yeah. This bear's yours."

 

 

"Can't I sleep here?" Ljoe pouted.

 

"Why do you want to sleep here?"

 

"I want to see you the moment I close my eyes to sleep and when I open my eyes in the morning." 

 

"Why?" You tilted your head.

 

"Because... I love you?"

 

"So what?"

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO WHAT?!?! I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU. YOU COULD AT LEAST SAY IT BACK." 

 

"What's the big deal with 'I love you'? You've been saying that to me for the past two hours whenever you get the chance."

 

"I want you to know that's why I keep repeating it. Why won't you say it back? Huh? I asked you earlier if you feel the same and you nodded so why won't you say it?"

 

Earlier, when the two of you were at the balcony LJoe confessed to you and asked if you felt the same. You confirmed it by nodding but you didn't say 'I love you' to him even once. "Oppa... I'm sleepy. Can you go to the guest room now?"

 

"Okay. Good night." LJoe said coldly while walking out of your room. *Ottoke? Is he upset?*

 

* The Next Morning *

 

"Oppa... Wake up. We need to go to school." You shook LJoe who was sleeping soundly.

 

LJoe opened one eye and the other. He sat up and ruffled his hair. "I'll be ready in a minute."

 

"Okay oppa. Here's a towel. The bathroom's over there. I'll prepare your uniform. I asked your driver to bring our uniforms here." You smiled and held his hand to pull him to stand. You pushed him to the bathroom and closed the door. *I hope my plan works. I don't want oppa to be upset with me.*

 

After LJoe finished bathing, he saw a blue and white checkered polo and jeans on the bed. *Oh. Where's my uniform?* He didn't want to talk to you with only a towel covering him so he decided to wear what's in front of him. After dressing up, he got his backpack and went to your room.

 

*knock knock* 

 

"~~~~-ah? Are you done?" There's no response so LJoe decided to wait downstairs at the living room. He was making his way down the stairs when he saw you sitting on the couch. When you saw him, you immediately stood up and waited for him at the bottom of the stairs.

 

"You're done preparing? Let's go."  You held his hand and interwined your fingers with his. *She's kind of touchy today but I'm not complaining.*

 

"Why are you dressed like that? Where's my uniform?" He asked.

 

"We won't go to school today!" You beamed.

 

"What? Why? We need to go to school! What about your perfect attendance?"

 

"I have a valid reason to break my perfect attendance for the past two years in high school. Just trust me okay? Let's go! Oh. and you'll drive." You beamed.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"I can't tell you!"

 

"How am I supposed to drive if I don't know where to go?" He chuckled.

 

"Oh right. I'll just ask the driver to take us there. Kaja." You smiled at him and you guys made your way out. You and LJoe stayed at the back seat and while you were there, you didn't let go of LJoe's hand.

 

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

 

"Huh? Why?" You looked at him.

 

"You won't let go of my hand, Mrs. Lee." He beamed.

 

"Oh. You don't want me to hold your hand? Mianhe." You were about to let go but LJoe tightened his hold on your hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter