ㅡ08

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I have something to tell you,"

"What is it?"

"Just wait for me at the rooftop after this class,"

"Okay, then,"

 

 

"So what is it?"

"Hm,"

I am up here at the rooftop for the 2nd time in the same month. I never know that I will be up here often. This place really becomes like a frequent spot I need to go in school.

Jisung disturbed my break time and asked me to be here. But then he went speechless right away. Ugh, I could really feel the air of awkwardness around me. I swear to God, this would be the first time I feel awkward to be around Jisung.

"Jisung, please?" I literally begged for him to tell me what's on his mind at the moment.

Jisung was looking at me with a blank face, "Do you really like Seungmin?" He asked a nonsense question again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I feel annoyed that he kept asking me the same question again; for the nth times.

Jisung grinted his teeth, "Why did you like him?" He asked, "Obviously, he's ignoring you at the moment," Jisung said as he could feel the coldness given by Seungmin to Hyeri.

"It's not even a deal, seriously," I know it's hard to hide my feelings whenever I'm around Jisung but what's with this odd feelings that I felt like I was cheating on him?

"Then stop liking him, for good sake," Jisung gave a suggestion that I could never thought of. Like it will never cross my mind, to stop liking someone.

Even if the person isn't Seungmin, it's almost impossible for me to stop liking someone. It's something that I couldn't control. It involves my heart anyway. I couldn't ask myself to do the things I don't want to do. That will be including, liking someone.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him the same question again. It's just like he would never answer to my in question. Why does he needs to keep ignoring my question? It wasn't a big deal to answer it. Seriously.

Jisung sighed, "Just stop liking him," He told me the same thing again.

I'm really tired of this . Jisung is really annoying at the moment. I wished I could throw him down from the rooftop. I have no idea why he's acting wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter