ㅡ22

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It took approximately months for me to settle with my feelings but it also took a second for everything to be gone at once. Was it the 'gone' words is the right one to be use in this very moment?

I blow up to Seungmin, Jisung has been absent for one week for now and I don't even bother to find him. Plus... my parents will be going to States for three full months due to their work which means leaving Minho and I alone in the house.

A heavy sigh escaped my dry lips, "I up with my life," I cussed alone as I looked at the people who were walking around me. All of them look so happy in my eyes, probably because they're judging me deep in their heart.

It would be a lie if I said the stares they were given to me ain't disturbing me. I know, I know they're talking about my relationship with Jisung and Seungmin. Everyone know I am currently in relationship with Jisung but turn out when I blew up few days ago, someone overheard it and have been spreading it all over the school.

"Hey," Someone ruffled my hair as the seat in front of me being occupied, "Are you okay?" I elevated my head which was on the table and blankly staring the boy. He was currently looking at me with a concern smile plastered on his face.

I smiled, most likely trying to lift up the mood, "Maybe," I answered half-heartedly before another sigh coming out from my lips, "Chan, I really couldn't understand myself. Do you perhaps understand me?" I asked a ridiculous question to him and he let out a chuckle.

"Hyeri, you know yourself better than anyone. If you couldn't understand yourself, who would be?"

Yeah, he said the right things, "You're right about that," I pouted my lips as both of my hands supporting my chin, "What should I do now?"

The latter shrugged his shoulders, "I bet you know that better than me," He told me, "Just do know that I will always be here for you," Chan tilted his head, flashing a really beaming smile, trying to assure me, "I need to go now as I have appointment with teacher,"

Unwillingly, I nodded my head to it and withing few seconds I've been left alone again and my eyes fell on the disgusting stares they were giving to me. Can they stop staring at me like they care? They don't even know the real thing happened between us.

But if anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter