ㅡ10

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"When will you go out?" Minho asked me who was still laying on the sofa while watching my favourite drama, I'm Not A Robot.

Damn, how nice it will be to have a handsome guy as your owner but sigh, the guy is too stupid to realize that the girl isn't a real robot and he fell for the right person.

It really sounds like my reality. I am too fool to realize who the hell I really like or in fact that I was still confuse with my own feelings.

"Yah, Lee Hyeri, I asked you a question to answer not to ignore," He hit my head lightly causing me to groan over it.

I passed a glare to him, "Lee Minho!"

"It's not my fault when you ignored me," He shrugged, "When will you go out?"

"Why should I inform you?"

"Because I am your brother, you fool,"

"I don't have any brother who spent his whole day in room. You're just a lazy bump,"

"Wow, you're really annoying, you know that don't you?" Minho clenched his fist.

"Like brother, like sister. You teach me how to be annoying,"

"When?!"

"Stop shouting Lee Minho! Urgh,"

"You're the one who start it,"

"Well, you just need to ignore me then. Treat me like I don't exist in this house, okay?"

"Why do you have to be so annoying?!"

"And why do I need to have an older brother like you?!"

We're about to start a world war III when the house's bell rang. Minho went to get the door and I scoffed on the sofa.

"Luckily you come right on time or she'll be dead," Minho rolled his eyes as he saw it's Jisung whom pressed on the bell.

Jisung chuckled to his words. He entered the house and could see his girl was pouting her lips while sitting on the couch, "Hey," He took a sit infront of me, "Let's go," He took my wrist into his hand and dragged me out to the entrance.

He put the shoes on me while I was busy having a stare contest with my brother who was still standing; waiting for me to leave the house, "There you go," He put his arms around my shoulders when he was done with it, "We'll go first," He told Minho and Minho just nodded his head.

 

 

"Is this the movie you want to watch?" My eyes widened to see the title pasted on the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter