ㅡ13

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So, today, I will announce the group for the assignment I told you last week," Everyone in the class whined as they heard that.

If I could say something about the group assignment, it's the worst assignment ever that could be given by the teacher. Unless we have a good teammates then everything is fine.

I have no problem to work with someone else as I am originally friendly but sigh. There's some people in the class; that I can't click well. So I don't think I could work well with them.

"I hope I'll be in the same team with you," I looked at Jisung with my puppy eyes.

Jisung chuckled to my expression, "You're so cute. You know that, right?" He ruffled my hair.

"I will just paste the list name here, so you could look at it by yourself," Our teacher said and paste it on the board infront of the class before she leave the class.

All the kids rushed to the front except for me. Jisung, too, rushed himself to look at the list. Grr. I will never like to be in that crowd.

So, some of them were already in group and talked about the assignment, but there's me who was still sitting on my chair with my head on the table.

I looked around but there's no one approached me. Is there no one in my group? I searched for Jisung and could see he was talking to someone. She squinted her eyes and frowned, "Lee Felix?"

 

 

"Felix," Jisung put his hand on the boy's shoulders.

Felix looked at him as he raised both of his eyebrows, "What?" He smacked his lips.

"Can we possible swap our members?" He asked nervously.

He frowned, "Why?" He had no idea why Jisung wanted to swap his group members with his.

"Because," All Jisung needs now is to be in the same group as Hyeri. That's all he needs at the moment. But it's almost impossible for him to be honest about it.

Felix scratched the back of his neck, "I'm sorry, Jisung. But I don't think it is the right thing to do, to change our members. Since the teacher has assigned us to be with the members," He said, explaining the situation.

Jisung sighed. He knows he could never persuade Felix as he will always be persistent with his words.

 

 

"Are we in the same group?" I asked Jisung as he took a sit beside me.

Jisung looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter