ㅡ05

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A week has passed and ever since the moment he asked that silly question, I've been avoiding him as much as I could. Well, just look at his question.

"Do I like you?"

Did he somehow expect that I would answer it on his behalf or what? Like why the hell he needs to make me feel like this? I hate to think about those words but I can't help it when it keep popping out from my mind from time to time.

Oh, yes, Seungmin also gained a new friend after I ignored him for the whole week. Who is his new friend? Well, someone from next class, a flower boy, Hwang Hyunjin. He's Seungmin's new bestfriend.

Hyunjin is like one of the most popular boy in our school due to his outstanding visual and that's it.

I don't really know how Hyunjin and Seungmin could be friend but I heard it from my friend that Seungmin kind of save Hyunjin from being bullied or something? I wasn't sure about that either. And I never bother about asking it to the boy too. Why should I get into his business right?

For the whole week, Seungmin spent most of his times with Hyunjin and I spent mine with only myself. Okay joke, as usual, Han Jisung will always be by my side no matter what happen. Even if I said, 'Go away, Jisung,' he would probably stay away from me but after a few minutes later, he will comes with chocolates or sweets in his hand.

That silly guy. I miss him.

But everytime I bumped into Hyunjin and Seungmin, I don't know. Seungmin always give me that kind of stare I would never understand. I always think things like,

What the hell he has been thinking about?

Why he asked me that silly question?

Who am I to him?

And a lot more.

A tapped on my shoulder woke me up from the day dream. I turned my head to the right side and could see that Jisung was looking at me while having a bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter