ㅡ18

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I know I'm not in the place to say anything on your relationship. It's just that I concern about you, Hyeri," Both of us decided to go as far as possible for our short trip. Now, they're in Australia, the place where I wanted to go the most. Minho suggested that we should invite someone else too since we're not familiar with the place.

And that's when the idea of inviting Chan came across our mind since Australia is Chan's hometown. Furthermore, Chan agreed right away when we asked him to join the trip. Because it has been a long time since he visited his house too, though, most of his family lives in Korea now.

I looked at the boy who was sitting infront of me and heaved a sigh of frustration, "You won't understand me," I whispered the words slowly in hope that he wouldn't hear it.

"There's no use Chan. She won't listen to you," Minho took a sit beside me when he has done with his business in the toilet. I passed a slumber look to Minho as if I'm saying, 'I never hope that you will understand me,'. Minho took a sip of the drink infront of him before he continued to talk, "Be honest with yourself. Who do you like more? Jisung or Seungmin?"

Both of the boys waited for my answer but little thing they didn't know, I don't have any convincing answer for that question. Can't I just say that I love both? Because that's what my heart told so. Though... Sigh. I thought this kind of love relationship will only exists in drama. So why the hell it is happening to me? Like why me?

Why it is happening to someone like me? Whom never be in a relationship, not even for once. 

"I bet she would answer Seungmin, since Jisung is originally his bestfriend. You couldn't imagine how frustrated she could be when Jisung asked her to be his girlfriend," Chan said. And finally I could see a spark of hope in finding a solution to my problem, "I can't imagine how hard she is to actually admit that Jisung is his boyfriend,"

I sighed, "Finally," My lips curved upwards form a slight smile, "I'm so glad I decided to talk about this to you," I passed an assuring smile to Chan before I shifted my eyes to Minho and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter