ㅡ04

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Okay, back to the story.

Oh, you want to know what happened during my so not tour as his guide? Well, nothing much happen but there's an unforgettable moment.

We was walking together around the school with each other by our side. I could smell the air of awkwardness around us. Seungmin had his mouth closed without no words coming out from him.

I looked at Seungmin and frowned my eyebrows, "Are you okay, Seungmin?" I asked him as I slightly tapped his shoulder.

He sighed, making me frowned even more. I waited for his next words but he still kept himself quiet. I was about to say something but he cut my words.

"Who is that boy?" 

I frowned upon the question, "What boy?" My eyes wandered around as if I wanted to find any boy around me, "Oh, Minho?" I remembered of something.

"So his name is Minho," He slowly nodded his head.

I chuckled to his reaction, "He's my brother, you silly," I said with a laugh remaining in my words.

He frowned, "Since when you have brother?" He asked me with an obvious nervous expression pasted on his face.

"I originally have a brother, Kim Seungmin," I said; answering to his silly question.

He bit his lowered lips as he looked at me. He looks like somehow feel not satisfied with the answer I gave him. I grabbed his hand which startled the boy and he gives me a look I couldn't understand.

"Why?" I asked.

"This hand," He showed to my hand that was holding onto his hand.

"You're funny, you know that right?"

He shook his head and then brought his other hand to his chest, "I could feel that my heart is beating too fast at the moment," He claimed.

I laughed, "Let's go," I slightly pulled his hand but he refused to move. He was looking at me as if he's asking me, 'Where are we going?' "Just follow me," I dragged him away from where we stood at the moment.

Seungmin walked beside me with his hand still in mine. I could see an obvious blush on his cheeks. Did he probably like me, for real? I had those thought in my mind for a second but quickly shove it away thinking that it's really a silly thing to think about.

We're finally arrived infront of a class, "Whose class is this?" He asked me when we're somewhere new; for him. Since it's still his first day in school. Every place in the school might looks unfamiliar to him.

"Wait here," I told him and let his hand go before entered the class. All the eyes turned their attention to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter