ㅡ14

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I have something to tell you," Minho who was standing infront of my room at the moment told me. I shrugged as if asking him to continue his words, "You know that we will be eating outside later right?" I nodded my head, "So, I actually invite someone else to join us."

I frowned, "Who? Jisung?" I think it's normal for Minho to actually ask Jisung to join them but then he shook his head, "Ugh, okay then. I don't mind whoever it is as long as I could eat in peaceful," I claimed.

Minho smiled upon listening to my words, "See you in half an hour. I'll be waiting in the car," He said before closed the door and went to get himself ready.

As soon as he closed the door, I sighed, "Who did he invite though?" I muttered alone before I went to my cupboard and pick up some outfits to wear for the dinner. Well, half an hour is more than enough for her to get herself ready.

My brother was driving when I suddenly got a phone call from Jisung. I picked up the call and put the phone to my ears, "Yeah," I said as soon as I heard his voice, "Oh, I'm going for a dinner with Minho," I paused for a while to listen on what he's going to say, "Okay, see you tomorrow," I ended the call.

"Who's that?" Minho asked. God, he never care before this but why with this sudden of behavioural changes? I shrugged to his question, "Jisung? Or Seungmin?" I frowned when the unfamiliar names came out from his lips.

"Seungmin? What's with him?" I asked my older brother.

Minho bit his lower lips before he answered my question, "He's the one who's going to join us today," My eyes widened to a maximum size when I heard the news, "But of course, there's Woojin too," He claimed.

I scoffed, "Are you really going to be like this Minho?" I totally feel annoyed with my own brother at the moment. He should tell me earlier that they're joining us. But wait, why should I care? Hyeri, please, wake up. Seungmin is just a friend and nothing more. She told herself but she could feel that her heart beating faster than before when Seungmin's name being mentioned.

"What? What have I done?" Minho wasn't satisfied with the reaction given by his little sister, "Look, you're dating Jisung, right? Then what's the big deal?" He tried to provoke the little girl.

I sighed out loud, "Because I frickin like Seungmin, you fool," I confessed half unconsciously.

"Hyeri, wake up, you're dating Jisung. You're not in the place to like someone else. If you like Seungmin, why are you dating Jisung then?" Minho rolled his eyes. He would never understand what his sister had in her mind. She's just complicated. No, to be honest, all girls are complicated.

I stared at the endless road, "That," I have no answer for his question, "Just, don't say anything to Jisung. He'll get hurt," I said; trying to be rational though I know it's Jisung who will be hurting at the end.

"But you know right that Seungmin likes you too?" He asked and I just nodded my head. Obviously I know, he confessed to me before. How can I not remember the stare he gave me when he said he likes me. Sigh, "Hyeri, you need to be honest with yoursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter