ㅡ19

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What are you doing at Hyeri's house?" Jisung asked with his cold tone voice.

Seungmin looked like he was reluctant to answer the question. He didn't find any reason why he should answer it, "I want to go home," Seungmin said and was about to leave the playground when Jisung suddenly grabbed his wrist and squeezed it, "Ouch," He groaned in pain, "Let me go, Han Jisung," He tried so hard to snatch his hand away from the boy but his grip was too strong for that.

"I'm not going to ask the same question twice, so answer it or you will get what you deserve," Jisung gave a warning to the boy infront of him.

Seungmin looked not interested with whatever Jisung going to say or do next, "I'm pretty sure I have nothing to say to you," A punch landed on his cheeks as soon as he said that.

"That's why I told you to be straight forward," Jisung said. He passed a mock smile towards the boy who was having blood coming out from the side of his lips, "I could do more than that," He snorted.

The latter rolled his eyes, "Are you sure that I can't do the same to you?" As if he's been possessed, Seungmin to plant a punch right in Jisung's face, "I could do more than that, too," He said exactly the same words as Jisung, "Just tell me what you want," Seungmin insisted, "I don't want to waste my time with someone like you,"

"Stay away from Hyeri," Jisung looked stern with his words and it seemed like he won't budge from his place anytime soon. He won't until Seungmin said yes to his request. Though he knows it's almost impossible for Seungmin to do that. Because he actually knows that Seungmin likes Hyeri and vice-versa.

It's just that Jisung couldn't afford to lose Hyeri now. Not now or later. He wanted to hold onto her though he knows she's hurting.

Seungmin heaved out a silent sigh, "I don't think I can do that, though," 

"But you have to or else I have no idea on what I capable to do," He whispered the words into Seungmin's ears before he leave Seungmin behind dumbfounded.

 

 

The summer break has over and finally, it's time for school. I was lazily spending my time on the bed because I hate the thoughts about going to school when suddenly someone barged into my room. And jumped onto my bed. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "What the hell do you want, Lee Minho?" I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I watched him fiddling with his fingers on my bed. What the hell is he trying to tell me?

"Lee Hyeri," He softly called out for my name which is I could assure you that this is not Lee Minho. It couldn't be Lee Minho. Did something happened to him in his dreams that he suddenly becomes clingy?

I looked at him with a judging face, "Just tell me what you want or I'll kick you off from the bed," I totally have no tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter