ㅡ16

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So, how's your project with Seungmin?" Jisung came to my house today because he said that he's so bored staying at his own house. 

I couldn't even say no to it because that's what he used to do, even before they're officially in relationship. So, I could do nothing other than accept his existence in my house.

Minho forced me to tell the truth to Jisung. But dude, how am I supposed to do that? Well, I love Jisung but yeah, my love towards Jisung and my love towards Seungmin is sure a two different things. And surprisingly I could differ it well.

But it was almost impossible to break things off with Jisung just because of Seungmin. Or is it possible?

I looked at Jisung before slowly forming a smile, "You do remember that Felix is in my group as well right?" I mentioned Felix's name intentionally because I know Jisung was just being jealous over Seungmin.

Jisung pouted, "But you're closer to Seungmin than Felix. You told me that Seungmin is your childhood friend," He whined as he made a cute face to the girl.

I sighed, "Stop it, cutie," I hit his arms lightly before I excused myself to go to kitchen because I left the fried chicken I put in the microwave behind. Minho bought me a box of fried chicken but I have no appetite so I kept it in refrigerator instead.

And the first thing Jisung mentioned as soon as he put his feets in the house would be, "I'm hungry", so that's why I decided to heat up the chicken instead of ordering other food.

"Hyeri, I'm going out," Minho stealed one of the fried chicken in the plate and shove it into his mouth.

I passed a glare to him as I took out  a bottle of apple juice from the refrigerator, "Where are you going?" I bluntly asked because to be honest, I got no interest in him.

Minho scoffed, "You don't even care. Why would you ask?" Minho knows how his sister is so yeah, "I'm going out with Chan and Woojin," He simply answered.

My eyes changed as soon as I heard Chan's name, "Chan? Seriously? You're going out with him?" Countless questions came out from my lips, "Aren't you going to bring me along?" I started to pout and put my fingers together as if I'm the cutest girl in the world now.

He rolled his eyes, "Jisung is there, sitting on the sofa," Minho claimed, "And here you are, whining and begging me for bringing you along," He knows that Hyeri was joking but it's not wrong to play along with her.

"Okay, fine," I took the plate full with chicken and went to the living room, leaving the boy behind.

Jisung turned his head and looked at me who was walking towards him, "Why are you taking such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter