ㅡ02

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I was walking alone along the road after I had done with all of my classes at school today. To tell you a little bit about myself, I'm Lee Hyeri. I could say that I am friendly also an out-going girl. There's almost no one I didn't know in the school.

Lee Hyeri, what a common name right? It is a name given by both of my parents. Maybe it looks like it will suit me? 

To tell you about my family, I only have my parents and also an older brother. Oh, what is my older brother's name? Lee Minho. His name is Lee Minho.

Lee Minho and Lee Hyeri, cute, right?

From afar I could see someone was leaning onto the glass windows outside the convenience store while playing his phone. He's wearing the same uniform as mine but why I never seen him before? Suddenly, he lifted his head up and looked around. He went slowly from left to right until his eyes fell on me.

I stunned.

Our eyes met each other and stayed like that for few minutes. Why did we met each other's eyes as if we know each other for a long time?

After few minutes having our eyes on each other, he smiled. Without realized, I smiled to him as well.

Okay, what's that smile for?

I lowered my head and continued walking but I stopped when someone grabbed my wrist, "Lee Hyeri?" A soft voice calling out for my name. I looked at the owner of the voice and frowned. It's the same boy as before. The one who smiled at me.

I raised both of my eyebrows, "Do I know you?" I asked without any hesitation. I know he's in my school based on what he wore but I never see him in school.

The boy chuckled to my question, "You don't know me?" He asked playfully, "I'm Kim Seungmin," He told me h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter