ㅡ11

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I woke up to the dream of me hugging Seungmin. I sat on the bed and sighed just to realize that wasn't only a silly dream but the real thing happened yesterday.

"Why the I hug him?"

I put both of my hands on my face as I shook my head vigorusly.

"I really did something stupid last night,"

 

 

After the incident of me hugging a random guy and I knew that the guy was actually Seungmin, I quickly pulled Jisung's hand and went as far as possible I could from the two boys. Hyunjin was looking at us with a blank face but then he could sense the situation by himself.

Hyeri is there with Jisung. And he went to the cinema with Seungmin and also his cousin, Jeongin. Hyunjin was trying to chase for Jisung because he wanted to invite him join them for a drink but Seungmin quickly stopped them.

"Do you have any idea what's wrong with Hyeri?" Hyunjin asked as they finally get a sit in one of the famous coffee shop that open 24 hours everyday.

 

Seungmin shrugged to the question, "How am I supposed to know about that?" He told the boy but he knows it wasn't easy to forget the memory of Hyeri hugged him in the cinema.

"Who's Hyeri? And who's Jisung?" The clueless boy with braces whom sitting at the same table as them asked when he felt he's being left out in the conversation.

Hyunjin chuckled to see the clueless boy's expression as he ruffled the boy's hair, "Both are our schoolmates or to be exact Seungmin's classmates and the girl probably Seungmin's crush?" Seungmin who was triggered by the word 'crush', passed a glare to Hyunjin.

"Oh, that pretty girl is Seungmin hyung's crush?" Jeongin asked with his innocent face.

 

Seungmin was about to give a glare to the little boy infront of him as well but then cancel his intention after seeing his cute face.

"Don't talk about Hyeri, anymore. Please." Seungmin begged the boys before he took a sip of iced caramel macchiato he ordered before to cool himself from seeing the two together.

 

 

"I hugged him," I quietly shook my head as I tried to focus on the drama showed on the television at the moment. It's my favourite drama but yet I can't focus to any of their words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter