ㅡ24

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Jisung called me asking for a meet up, I quickly agreed with it as it has been a long time I since I last met him. Joke. We did see each other at school except the fact Jisung changed his seat with Felix which it's totally weird that Felix agreed to it in the first place.

Jisung and Felix weren't really in a good term knowing Felix always stood beside Seungmin whenever they tried to make a fuss; and obviously, it's because of me. 

Oh, about Jisung being absent for a week, it turns out he went to Malaysia for exchange student programme. Oh God please, I don't even know that kind of event existed though. I only know about it after I bugged Felix on it. 

It's kind of embarrassing like how I could only interact with Felix after Jisung. Well, I would say I do know others but it's freaking awkward for me to talk to them. And I love talking to Felix just because he wouldn't bother to ask me anything personal and went straight to point, unlike some other people. Sigh.

I wore the white shirt Jisung bought for me; oh shut up. I have a lot of white shirts in my closet and I would say this is the most comfortable one as it's loose and doesn't really show my curve, which is I totally love it.

After telling Minho on it, he gladly to let me go since he told me I really need to settle my problem with the boys as soon as possible if I wanted a peaceful life. And I couldn't agree more with him. Somehow, he's the only one who witnesses how I was these past few weeks. What kind of mess I had become because of the two boys. And I practically glad there's Minho to comfort me when I needed one; though I would say Chan did more.

Walking down the road with a light step with my lips happily curved upwards, I would say this is probably the calmest day for me after few weeks of being in the slump. I hummed to an unknown song I heard on the radio a while ago, it's a cheerful song so it literally added the excited feelings in myself.

I reached at the cafe after five minutes of walking, my eyes automatically took a peek inside it and could mark Jisung was already there waiting for me. I entered the cafe and heading towards the boy, "Hi," I greeted him with a bright smile plastered on my lips and it managed to make him let out a faint smile before asked me to take a sit.

The seat in front of him has been secured by me before I caught his eyes dearly looking at me. It's a total different stare he used to give me when we're not in a good term, "Sorry that I call you so sudden," He uttered and I quickly shook my head.

"No, no," I told, "It's okay. I really wanted to see you though," I admitted the truth. It would be a lie if I said I don't miss him for the past few weeks we've been in an uncomfortable situation. There's no one between us trying to make an effort in making things right and finally, today seems like they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter