ㅡ12

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

So, 6 of us decided to just chill at my house and watch some movies. I don't know whether it's a good idea or not when there's 5 boys around me. If I could describe the whole situation now by one word, it would be 'disaster'. To have my old crush, my kind of silly first love, my bestboyfriend, my real brother and my old crush's brother around, sure there's a lot of things to think about.

"What do you want to watch?" Chan asked me who was sitting right at the centre of the sofa; infront of the television.

I shrugged, "Anything, as long as it's not a horror movie," I said.

"And that's why we need to watch this movie," Minho was holding onto a few pieces of DVD and my eyes widened right away.

I quickly shook my head, "No, Minho, no," I screamed out loud, "I SAID NO TO THAT IN DISGUSTING MOVIE," He was literally holding the collection of SAW movie included the latest series, Jigsaw. I swear to God that's the most disgusting movie I ever watch.

"Don't worry sweetheart," Jisung put his arms around my shoulders, "I'm here okay," He passed a really assuring smile to me as he ruffled my hair.

But still, I don't feel good about it.

At that moment, I could feel there's someone who was looking at us and yes as expected, Seungmin was looking at us with a spark of jealousy in his eyes. I ignored the stare given by Seungmin and put my arms around Jisung's just like he did to me.

I insisted to stay at the centre of the sofa but Jisung kept telling me to sit on his left side as there's Chan on my right side. Oh God, this boy should at least be rational on things. It's just Chan.

 

Opps, it's not just Chan to Jisung. Jisung knows about me having a slight crush on Chan before and kept telling him he might be my first love. But dude, I'm his girlfriend now so there's nothing to be worried about.

Wait, did I just admit that I am Jisung's girlfriend?

Jisung gave up in persuading me and let me sit there without any changes. There's 3 boys right infront of me with Minho at the middle.

I slowly grabbed Minho's hair to but his fast hand stopped me, "I know you're going to do that, you silly girl," Minho's words brought laughters in the house. Glad that somehow the house looks cheerful than usual.

Minho starts the marathon of his favourite movie with the first series. Well the first series of SAW wasn't that great because it's just the starting but you really need to watch it from the start if you want to understand the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter