ㅡ03

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next day went like usual except the fact that there's a new boy in my class and that boy is, yes, as you expected, Kim Seungmin.

I, Lee Hyeri as a class representative, was actually in-charge in taking care of the boy on his first week in school. So, basically, I need to be his guide-tour for the whole week.

And obviously, Seungmin would keep bugging on me as well.

"Lee Hyeri,"

I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard that voice. It's the same voice as yesterday but it's getting softer. I turned my body around and let out a slight smile to him.

"Good morning, pretty," He said as he ruffled my hair, again.

I gave a glare to him, "Can you stop messing with my hair?" I told him but it's a total lie if my heart didn't flutter when the word 'pretty' came out from his lips.

He smiled.

"You will always be using your smile to answer my question, don't you?"

"You know that I could only smile around you, don't you?"

I choked upon his cheesy words, again.

I decided to ditch him because there's no use for me to stay with him here. It will just make me feel like vomiting over his words.

"Hey, Hyeri," He tried to catch up with me and walked beside me as soon as he could reach me, "We're in the same class, right?" He asked and I nodded, "Wow, that's cool, I love it,"

I frowned as I looked at him, "Can you at least hide your feelings?" I paused, "I mean you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter