ㅡ17

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I'm not trying to in but I think it's not right to let him go just like that," Seungmin said as soon as Jisung left my house. I passed a death glare to him as I tried to hold back my anger, "Calm down, okay?" He tried to cool me down but only God knows how mad was I at this moment.

I slammed my body on the sofa and let out a really loud sigh, "Can you just go home for today, Seungmin? I don't really have any energy left to talk to you," I said as I stared onto the dark television infront of me. Seungmin turned it off when we're quarelling before.

Seriously, how can Jisung said that to her? He's the one who was forcing her to be in this ridiculous relationship,

"You look like you never cared about me,"

I'm pretty sure he asked me to date him for only two weeks. But it has been a month dude. And I'm still here. Yet, he said I never cared about him? Seriously? Wow, Jisung really went overboard this time.

If anyone I could blame at the moment, I'm pretty sure all the blame will go to Seungmin.

If only he didn't appear back in her life, everything would be just fine. Like just why, he must appeared at a wrong time? Another sighed coming out from my lips attracting Seungmin's attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he looked at me with his typical worried expression, "Maybe you can tell me your problem," He claimed.

I looked at him as I felt like saying something but it won't come out from my mouth. How I wish I could say to him that 'YOU ARE MY PROBLEM, KIM SEUNGMIN!' out loud? I think everything would be fine by that. Because of Seungmin I hold a lot of things back and keep it alone.

I can't even say no when Jisung asked me to date him. That's my fault, right? I should have say no from the start so that all of these things won't happen. I already have a lot in my mind and now, another thing came up... How am I supposed to handle with this stress?

"Just go home, Seungmin," I was about to leave to go to my room when someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around to see Seungmin was looking at me with the same expression as before, "Hyeri," He softly called out for my name and damn, I couldn't say my heart wasn't beating faster than it usually do, "You know that I couldn't just left you like this, right?"

"Why?"

He lost his words. I'm pretty sure he didn't have any answer for that. Or he actually has it, just he didn't want to tell me. I know. I know that we like each other but it's just the situation but why everything seems so wrong between us? There's nothing going right for us.

"Just go home, Seungmin. I will see you tomorrow, at school," I snapped my hand from his and walked away when suddenly he pulled me into a hug. I stunned, "Seungmin," I stuttered.

Seungmin slowly patted my back, "I know you're not okay, Hyeri," He whispered the words into my ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter