ㅡ06

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

And at the very next day, Seungmin absent from school.

I looked around to find for him in the class as I thought he might be late somehow but even after the teacher entered for the first subject, he is nowhere to be seen.

Jisung who sit beside me, put his hand onto my cold hand, "Are you okay?" He asked me when he realized that I didn't focus at all for the whole class.

I turned my head around and passed a smile to him before nodding my head. He just shrugged to my answer. He would never ask anything anymore. Never. That's why she loves to have Jisung as her friend.

"Jisung, tell Mr. Song, I have something to do for a while," I told Jisung who was having his head on the table right now; probably taking a nap before the next class start.

I didn't wait for Jisung's reply when I leave the class. I tried to find a remote place but failed. There's a lot of students around me, no matter where I go. And that's when I decided to go to the last place I could ever think of, the rooftop.

The rooftop was supposed to be a prohibited areas for students because there's a tons of suicide cases happened in their school and all of it came from the rooftop.

But for a girl like me, the rooftop would be the most calm place I could ever think of when I stress. Seriously, for now, I am not stressing over anything, just, I'm worried over Seungmin.

After what I did yesterday, Seungmin just walked away from me and didn't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter