ㅡ15

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Are you really going to do this to me? Playing with my heart as if it's nothing but a toy?" The boy frustratedly confessed what he felt at the moment and the girl seems like she lost her words.

A tapped on my shoulders startled me, "You said you have group discussion, right?" I nodded to his question, "Then what are you doing here watching this stupid drama?" He complained.

I passed a glare to him, "Who are you to judge what should I watch?" I scoffed and stomped my legs before making my way into the room to get myself ready for the discussion later. 

Today, Seungmin, Felix and I has agreed to gather at Felix's house to do the assignment. It wasn't good to delay the works. I should really put aside my personal feelings and get done with the assignment as fast as possible. Well, at least I don't need to look at his face 24/7 after this though I was secretly hoping I could do that.

"Lee Hyeri, what the hell are you thinking about? You have Jisung, remember?" I quickly shove the thought I had in my mind away.

Again, the same boy startled me twice as he suddenly appeared in my room while I was day-dreaming, "I'll be waiting for you in car," I frowned upon his words, "What?" He was questioning the weird expression I had on my face, "I'm going to send you,"

But still I want to question his sudden decision to send me today, "Why?" I asked him.

"Because I don't know who the hell is Felix and I need to know where's his house," Minho tried to act cool while answering it.

"But why?" I just feel that I need more than that.

Minho sighed, "You're my sister, Hyeri. I am not going to let you go without knowing where and with whom you're going to spend your time," He explained.

I chuckled, "Wow, Lee Minho, you're really worried over me, huh?" I passed a really proud smile to him but nah, it wasn't a genuine one though.

He rolled his eyes, "Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter