ㅡ21

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I know I wasn't at the place to complain on anything. It's neither Seungmin nor Jisung fault. It's all my fault. If anyone supposed to get the blame, it would be only on me.

And only me. Because I'm the reason why they're in despair.

To be honest, I don't know myself neither. I'm sure that I like Seungmin but at the same time I don't want to lose Jisung. Though, Jisung acted like he's possessive but I couldn't deny that he has always been there for me. He's the only who cares about me as much as Minho did. Minho couldn't be beside me 24/7 hours but he could and he did.

That's one of the reason why I wanted him to stay more than anyone else.

While for Seungmin... I met him after years separated. The last time I saw him would be when we're still in kindergarten and we're still kid back then. I thought my silly crush is just a silly crush but when he comes back into my life. I totally ruined myself for liking him back; like a stupid.

Currently, I'm at the rooftop, staring onto the endless scene in front of me. It's full with metal builidings and it didn't help me with calming down myself. Jisung absent today and Seungmin kept bugging on me. Jeez. When will think ever been easier for me?

"Lee Hyeri," Oh , I know this voice. He shouldn't be here. Why the hell he must be here at the moment? I couldn't even despise him and I hate that. 

I ignored him and continuously looking at somewhere only God knows. He silently took a sit beside me and swing his legs to the front and back. Can he stop disturbing me only for a day? I don't want to get mad at him but I think I will.

"Hey, when will you stop being so cold to me?" Seungmin urged me. I was not pleased with the tone he used to talk to me. He seems annoyed to the fact I ignored him for days. It wasn't my fault, okay. He played a part on the reason why I become like this. Sigh.

When I didn't answer his question, he grabbed my hand that was on the pole, "Lee Hyeri, talk to me," He forced me to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter