ㅡ23

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"She has been distancing herself from me lately. Our parents were outstation and she did this to me, I have no idea on how I should handle the girl anymore, Chan," Minho vented out his frustration as they're currently hanging out at the nearest cafe around Minho's house area.

Chan looked at his friend with a pair of sympathetic eyes, "She is just confused with her own feelings," He claimed, "You need to give her some time to gather herself back," Chan tried to make understand on the situation his sister's in because it has never been easy for someone to sort out of their miserable feelings.

"But, Chan," Minho heaved out a sigh, "I'm her brother. She could at least tell me about it. She didn't even have any other friends at school. She only had Jisung and now, she's dating Jisung, how is she supposed to talk about her problems with him?" He continued, "I know I'm not the best brother for her but,"

The latter quickly denied his friend's words, "Hey, Minho, we all know you always desire the best for her. You take care of her really well. You didn't realize it but she has always been thankful to you. She always told me how lucky she was to have you as her brother. So, chill," Chan made a sudden confession.

Minho looked at Chan with a doubtful expression, "I don't think so, though,"

Frankly saying, Minho and Hyeri would probably be seen as the closest siblings ever as they always spent their time together whenever they go. Even when people regard them outside of the school, they would probably call them a couple instead of a sibling. That's how intimate they're towards each other. But somehow, maybe because of that, Hyeri didn't want to burden him with her problem.

Just maybe...

"By the way, Chan," He gnawed with his lips before continued with his words, "Can you talk to Hyeri on my behalf?"

 

 

 

 

Today, Kim's family has decided to have a dinner together outside after a long time. Seungmin's parents are just like Hyeri's as they're always going for outstation, leaving Woojin and Seungmin alone in the house.

They grabbed for a formal dinner at the well-known dine-in restaurant so, the boys were currently having a suit wrapped around their body. It's honestly awkward for them but that's the least they could do after a long time seeing their parents.

"So, why are you bringing us here?" Woojin straightly asked as they're enjoying the food right in front of their eyes. There will be no way for them to eat together if there's nothing their parents would want to say. Usually, it will always be an important one.

Seungmin looked quite uninterested with whatever his parents going to utter next since he never close to them before anyway. He could say he's more comfortable to live with only Woojin and him in the house. 

The couple looked at each other as if they're passing the responsibility to talk about it towards one another, "Actually," Their father started to talk but he was hesitating for too long that their mother decided to take the lead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter