ㅡ09

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Have you ever imagine to have your bestfriend as your boyfriend? Because I am totally not imagining those things. But here I am having a relationship with Han Jisung. More like I'm force into the relationship.

Rather than treating him like a boyfriend, of course I would say it's more comfortable for me to treat him just like before, just like I usually did. And he doesn't seems like he cares about that. So I could continue what am I doing, at least for now.

And for the whole time I've been dating Jisung, obviously Seungmin would never even tried to look at me. He has been ignoring me for the whole two weeks. I would say that it's really suffocating for me because we're barely starting with our friendship and these happened? What a freak though...

Jisung, just like before, he treats me right. And I couldn't lie to myself that I am so comfortable around him just like I usually feel.

"Hey, are you really dating Jisung now?" Minho asked me as we took our breakfast at a cafe near our house since our parents work out of town at the moment.

I shrugged to his question, "Well, I was kinda stuck in between I guess?" I told him as I put a slice of pancake into my mouth, "This pancake is really good. I should do one later at home," I claimed.

Minho chuckled, "Shut the trash. You know you can't cook Hyeri," He said but more like he tried to insult me.

"It's just I never try okay, Minho? I'll be okay if I ever try," I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Hyeri," He ignored my words and continue eating the pancake infront of him, "Oh, and yes, when will you stop calling me by my name? Like I'm frickin two years older than you. And you know that our parents weren't happy that you call me with my name right?"

I bit my lower lips as I looked at him, "We agree with this okay? I don't feel like calling you 'oppa' because that's hella disgusting," I clearly told him those words.

Minho sighed, "Okay, fine," He said, "I am not expecting anything from you anymore, okay?" He took a sip of the ice coffee infront of him, "Hey, what happened to the smile boy? Seungmin, I guess, his name?"

It's my turn to sigh, "Never even mention about him. He's ignoring me," I spoke the truth.

"He is? Wow he really likes you, doesn't he? Damn, how can people like someone like you, duh," 

"Stop it, okay. You know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter