Ch. 9 Warmth

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun gritted his teeth in annoyance as he saw Minseok sitting beside Kris at the hotel bar drinking. He walk purposefully towards them as Kris suddenly turns his head and saw him, the tall Chinese man leans close down Minseok whispering something on his ears. Minseok turns his head towards him and watch him approach them.

"Why are you here babe, I told you to go back to our room and wait for me there right?" He dangerously said as he stared at the small man who bits his lips in worry. Taking a peek at Kris then at Sehun's face.

"Well I just accompanied Kris here since..they had a little fight, Baekhyun and him." Minseok explains as Kris puts his hands on his to stop him from talking.

"Mr. Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt your time with Xiumin, he just kindly went with me when he saw how upset I was." Kris casually said as Sehun lifts his eyebrows staring intently at that offending hand that is touching his lover.

Minseok noticed the pointed look and gently takes his hands away from Kris's touch. Sehun takes a deep breath to calm his rising temper, he puts a hand on Minseok's shoulders and pulls him closer towards him. Minseok hurriedly stands up and let the younger man pull him close.

"Well I really don't care about your personal life Mr. Wu and I would appreciate it if you steer clear off of my boyfriend." Sehun said it straight to the point as the Chinese man looks at him with challenge in his eyes, but Kris saw Minseok looking at him with begging eyes clearly saying that he doesn't want any trouble.

He puts his hands up in surrender as he chuckles.

"Ok, whatever you say Mr. Oh. Just treat that gem wisely otherwise I just might steal him away from you" Kris said as he winks at the blushing Minseok in Sehun's arms.

"As if you can. See you around then." Sehun scoff at what he viewed as a pathetic threat while he steered Minseok away from that place. He puts his hands on the smaller man's neck and gently rub on it. 

No words was spoken as the two of them walks towards their room, Sehun opens the door and nudges Minseok inside. As soon as he closes the door and the defeaning sound of the door being locked Minseok turns around to look at him, nervousness etched on his face as the smaller man waits for his next action.

"I said you wait here.."

"I just got distracted Sehun, I was with Baekhyun having some heated argument when Kris found us and the hits the ceiling. I was there when they had a huge fight and then break things off." Minseok blurted out as he walks backwards while Sehun slowly walks towards him.

"We don't care about them if they break things off or kiss and made up, hell they're not our friends Minseok." Sehun said as he looks at his lover who has worried frown on his face.

"But you don't understand, Kris hyung looks so sad after being cheated and I couldn't just left him alone after that.." 

"That's what I feel when I saw you with him! You're willing to comfort a stranger but you're not willing to take a chance on me." Sehun shouted in anger. Minseok flush in shame as he looks at the taller man.

"But that is entirely different..."

"It isn't, I felt cheated every single ing time that I see you willingly go with someone else, first Luhan and now Kris while me..I have to do something stupid just to have your ing attention what the Minseok???" Sehun shouted out his anger while Minseok flinches.

"Well you shouldn't feel that way because.. because we're not even dating..yet." Minseok said as Sehun turns around and kick his luggage's on the floor.

"You said you're not going after Luhan anymore and take a chance with me right.? Do you remember that, when you go all possessive over me." Sehun said sarcastically, he is hurt that Minseok is trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter