Ch.16 Cancelled Engagement

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looks at his brother who is looking at him with pity in his eyes. Suho just wants to cuddle his little brother just like what he always did when they are younger but his little brother is a grown up man now, he knows that he will not appreciate being cuddled like a baby, so the smaller man take his fiance Kris with him.

"You look like Sehun."

"Kris!.." Suho bump his fiance on the head as Kris chuckles darkly at the sad looking man infront of him.

"What? He looks like baby, I have to tell it like it is. Hey, you know why Xiumin left? Because youre the biggest jerk here in Korea, what the hell are you thinking proposing a deal that will make him what..a mistress or some sort. Hey Suho, would you like it if you're the one in Minseok's shoes eh?" Kris sarcastically said as Suho shakes his head and looks at his brother helplessly.

"That's a very low thing for you to do Sehunnie, it's like taking him for granted and shoving that fact into his face. I am actually surprised at your action." Suho whisper as he saw how his little brother flinch at what he said.

Sehun looks down as he shoved more whiskey down his throat.

"I know, I screwed up and I ... I'm such an for treating him that way but..I need the engagement hyung. I'll be nothing if.."

"Shut up, you're a grown up man. Work your to the top and you will trully appreciate the money pourig in your pocket. Not everything will be handed down to you on silver platter."

"Kris!.."

"Let him be hyung, I deserve this."

Suho lean forward and touches his hands.

"Do you want to go on with the engagement? If you dont want to I will support you 100%. And if granpa kick your out of the house you're welcome to stay at our place." Suho said while grabbing Kris's hands.

"Hey! I didnt say yes to that."

"Shut up Kris or no ."

Kris kept his mouth shut after that, Sehun chuckles at them.

"It seems that a baby is on it's way by the way you two like rabbits." Sehun shot back smiling in glee as he saw how Kris has an embarrass blush on his face.

"Sehun! Language.." Suho rolls his eyes at the two men in his life who makes his time worth while.

"Go for him, get him back or else all will be gone from you. Your physical needs can be satisfied elsewhere anytime anywhere but you'll only be happy with the one you truly love. So fight for him and beg for his forgiveness. Be a man Sehun."

Kris looks at Suho with worried eyes,..does that mean that the smaller man is not truly happy with him? He knows that Suho loved his ex..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun looks at Irene who's busy making something for them to eat as he stayed inside the living room. He smiles as he saw how she hums as she fidles the recipe for her creation. If he wasn't in love with Minseok he'll probably be with her. He likes her physically and they also get on well with each other but something is missing, he cant give a piece of his heart to her because Minseok already took it with him.

Irene walks up to him handing him a glass of wine.

"So, care to tell me what's up. You seems troubled Sehun."

"Listen Irene, I really like you as a person but I have to admit that I am in love with someone else. And by agreeing with our engagement I hurt him so bad he went away,.I'm trying to find him but I cant seem to catch up with him." Sehun said as he saw how the woman's eye widens at the words. Irene clearly thought he's straight.

"Oh..gosh why didnt you tell me sooner? It must be hard for you Sehun, I will talk to my parents about this. Actually I have been agains't the engagement since the beggining but once I met you I thought why not try this one because you know..we get along so well." She explains as Sehun sigh in relief that Irene is not angry or anything. 

'Thank God you understand..."

"Of course, I am also inlove with someone but as we are both girls, lots of people are against us. They just think that it doesn't seem right, falling inlove with the same gender. She's my best friend." 

Sehun looks at her in pity. They share the same burden.

"Listen Sehun, we need to think of a way to make them support our decision to cancel the engagement, but before that we need to act like nothing is wrong and proceeded to show that we're together publicly." Irene said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter