Ch.22 Back Home

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun grabbed their bags and turns to look at his husband who is carrying their sleeping child on his baby carrier. They went back to Korea as soon as Suho called his brother Sehun and orders him to get his back home to talk to their grandfather before everything gets worst.

"Are you ready babe?" Sehun said to Minseok who smiled at him and nods.

"I am.."

"Sorry for bringing you and the baby with me I know that you consider China as our home now but..."

"Sehun..my home is wherever you are. The change in place will not change the peaceful life we have, don't worry okay?" Minseok tries to calm his husband.

"I'm so lucky to have you Minnie ah..come on and let's meet the old man eh? Taehyung baby, you'll meet your great old pops..isn't that nice?"

A man walks towards them.

"Excuse me, Mr. Oh, Mr. Wu Suho sent me here, I'll lead you to the car so you can o straight to the hospital."

Sehun nods his head and leads his family to follow the said man.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"What the is this grandpa??!!" Sehun shouted in irritation as he saw how healthy his grandpa is, laying on the hospital bed and playing with Kris and Suho's baby Seokjin.

"Is that the proper way to greet your old man you little ..as you can see I am perfectly healthy, we just spread out that fake news so you can get off of your high horse and go back home!" Grandpa Oh barked loudly making little Seokjin squirm and cry.

"Aish,,pops stop scaring my baby or else Kris will put a bullet through your head, he loves our baby so much" Suho mutters but the old man ignores him.

"Where is my other Grandson eh??"

Minseok stepped closer to the man and lifted the baby from his carrier.

"I want you to meet our child Oh Taehyung." Minseok said while Grandpa Oh accepted the child and looks at him with tear filled eyes.

"I'm lucky I'm able to meet my great-grandsons. Come here you pup!" He gestures towards Sehun.

"I am old, and my time is nearing that's why I am confirmed here. My last wish is to be able to spend some time with the young ones so that when I go and meet your grandma and your parents, I can proudly say that I left you and your brother Suho in great condition and I can proudly boast that you both are well off and happy."

"I pushed you away so that you'll learn, learn to appreciate every simple thing in life, I want you to realize that happiness can't be found in mere riches and money and properties but in self-appreciation, growth, friends, love, and family. I saw how you persevered in the face of the unknown, being poor is such a new thing for you but you work hard and stepped your way into the ladder, you experienced how the lowest worker did their thing. You gained knowledge and experience. I am proud of you."

Sehun lowers his head and felt warm inside his chest, he felt happy hearing those words from the man who started from scratch and is now the owner of one of the most prestigious companies in Korea.

"I am sorry by my eccentric ways but for sure you did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter