Ch.2 Devil Beside Me

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, don't come near me. i don't want anything to do with you Sehun. So please stop this nonsense and leave me alone." He said as he ended the call.

Xiumin let out a  frustrated sigh. Too many things are happening in such a short span of time and he just cant grasp all the mix emotions that he is currently feeling right now.

The Invitation from the man he loves and the call from the man he hates, he look down and saw the invitation card lying on the floor near his feet. Bending down to pick the card he opens it once more to read it's content but try as he might the words just cant sink in to his mind, well maybe his mind just refuses to believe that the man he's been waiting for all these years is now tying the knot. He got startled when someone knocks on his door, he looks up and hesitated. What if it is Sehun? What does the jerk wants from him anyways?

The incessant knocking continues and now he heard that freaking voice.

"Open up Minnie, I know you're in there." Sehun shouted outside the door and before his "neighbours" peek outside and investigate who is shouting outside his unit he sprint towards the door blast it open and shoved Sehun inside surprising the tall man with his strength and quickness. He slammed the door shut and turns towards Sehun, he crosses his arms and look at him with a serious face, intending to intimidate the taller man who is eyeing him from head to toe.

Smirking as he looks into Minseok's glaring eyes.

"Nice outfit babe, I didn't know you have great legs Minnie, nice buns there too. Are you perhaps trying to seduce me?" Sehun said with his deep voice and intense stare as Minseok squeak when he realizes that he is only wearing an oversize shirt which shows his milky white neck and shoulders, the shirt only covers his underwear and he is sure that Sehun could take a peak of his if he turns around.

"Oh God,,sorry. ah,,geeeh. Turn around you ert!" He shouted at Sehun who is still staring at his exposed legs making him squirm.

"No, this is too good to ignore babe, I'm a fan of all things cute and y." Sehun murmured as he his lips.

Minseok gulps hard. He's alone in his apartment with a man who is the definiton of and he felt exposed. 

"Close your eyes damn it! You are ually harrasing me,," 

"Eh? I'm only staring babe and you seem to be offering so..."

"Shut up and close your eyes or else.."

Sehun smirked and laugh at Minseok's childish demand. 

"Ok babe, eyes closed." He closes his eyes and heard Minseok's quick footsteps indicating the smaller man's flight towards his room.

Sehun opens his eyes and let out a chuckle which turns to a grimace as he saw the invitation card. He got one too from his,,well their ex-boyfriend, That's why he came here for anyways. He needs to talk to Minseok about the upcoming wedding of the man they both love, he isn't over with the man yet, he hasn't move on yet. He will not go down without a fight and he's here to ask for a little help.

Walking towards the sofa he sat onto it and waits for Minseok to finish dressing up, he turns his head towards the man as Minseok went towards him and sat on the solo chair near him.

"I'll go straight to the point, what the hell do you want? As far as I know we're not even friends so I have no idea what brings you here Sehun."

"I know that you also got that wedding invitation from Luhan right? Are you over him? You dont love him anymore and you dont feel any pain now?" Sehun inquired as he looks straight into Minseoks eyes. 

"I got it just now and I can't say I'm happy about it. As much as this makes me a loser I have to admit that I've actually been waiting for years, for him to come back to me somehow." He quietly said with an embarrased blush on his face.

"That's what I thought. From the moment you met me I can feel all the hate you have for me whenever you look at me and that's when I knew that you still love Lulu, now you didn't fight for the love that you have for him, thats too bad but I am not like you so I'm here to propose a deal with you." Sehun confidently smiled at the confused man before him.

"Huh? What is it?'

"We are supposed to be there 3 days before the actual wedding you know, that is enough time to talk to Luhan and take him away from his fiancee."

"Huh? What do you mean? You will kidnap Luhan??" Minseok screamed while Sehun calmly shush him up.

"No, of course not silly. What I'm trying to say is we can go there and make him cancel the wedding. We'll make him fall inlove with us again." Sehun announce with a smile as if his plan is the most perfect plan of all time.

"This is a wedding Sehun which means that what Luhan and that Yixing dude has is serious. No matter how i hate to acknowledge that." Minseok sadly said as he plays with his fingers.

"Hey, think of this as your last chance to grab that heart that once loved you. After this he is a married man and we cant do anything about it anymore."

Minseok look at Sehun.

"Dont look at me like that I'm not like you, I will grab any opportunity that I have to be with him again and if I fail at least I tried right? If you're thinking why I ask you to accompany me then,,ever heard of the saying that Misery loves company?" Sehun laughs as Minseok tries to hide his smile.

Chance, this is my last chance to take back the heart that once loved him. How romantic, how exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter