Ch.19 Disowned

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun returns every now and then to Korea because of his responsibility as the CEO of their company. His grandfather is now occupying his office and he has a hunch on what the old man want to say. 

Thinking about his lover who is heavily pregnant with their child he throw all the sacredness away and grabs onto that bravery that his little family gives him. He walks inside with all the confidence he has and greeted his grandfather.

"Sehun, come and sit down boy, you have been avoiding me for a very long time." 

"Because I don't want to argue with you but it seems all road leads to that scenario." Sehun calmly answers.

"Lets get this over and done with then,,I particularly said that if ever you stopped or postponed the engagement with Irene then I will have to disowned you." The old man stares at his young grandson with a solemn expression on his face.

"Yes, I know. Are you here to formally disown me now pops? Because if it is,.then be quick about it so I can get back to my husband." Sehun said with a hint of sadness laced in his voice, he loves his job here..he is born to lead.

"Yes..I have to stand by what I said,..If your mind is clear and you wanted back in come back and talk to me." The old man said as he looks at his grandson who stood up and shakes his hands formally.

"I don't think so old man, I'm getting as far away from this company and live a simple life with my husband, anyways thanks for the experience, working here for five years has been great. But I wouldn't trade my family for more money, I can make some just fine."

Sehun grabs his things and turns around as he walks to the door.

"Oh and one more thing, Minseok is going to give birth to your precious great grandchild but as we are on the other country and he wouldn't probably send you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter