Ch.21 The babies

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looks at his nursing husband, they have been given by the Chinese government some funds and supplies, they even have priority card to help them with their financial needs now as Male Carriers who are able to give birth without complications are rare.

All in all they are doing well with their simple life, Minseok sometimes ask him if he wanted to go back to Korea but he declines every time. It's not that he doesn't want to, heck he misses his hometown but things has been great here in this country that he knows deep in his heart, he wouldn't trade the everyday things here for his grand life in Korea. 

He likes walking towards the bus stop, riding the subway train towards his small time company, working hard without the spotlight on him, going home to a smiling husband and a cute child, being happy and all that .

He loves it, he hated Minseok for suggesting this kind of living for the two of them at first but he found out that he liked it now that he is experiencing it.

"Hey, what are you smilling about huh?" Minseok asked his husband while laying baby Taehyung on his crib.

"I'm just thinking how great things are here, I wouldn't trade this with my life in Korea."Sehun smiled at his husband.

"Aww my husband is feeling mushy mushy huh? Let me have cuddles please Sehunnie.." Minseok whines as he is hugged tight by the taller man.

"You tired babe?" Sehun whispers.

"Yeah, Taehyung sure is a very energetic baby. He tires me out so much." 

Sehun caress his lover's wide hips.

"Its been five months since..you know."

"Ah.,yeah..do you want to..."

"Yeah let's.."  The doorbell rings incessantly making Sehun bow his head and closes his eyes at the intrusion.

"I'll get it.." 

He walks towards the door which opens up to an over excited Chanyeol.

"Sehun! Chen's gonna give birth..I need you to drive us because he's cursing me non stop for over speeding." Chanyeol innocently said while skilling widely.

"What? Chen's gonna pop? I need to be there for him..Sehun come on, I'll go get Taehyung."

They made haste and went inside the van as soon as they have little Taehyung inside his babycar seat. Chen hisses in pain but smile widely when he saw Minseok.

"Minnie! Just the man I need, please record everything here take my phone eh. Make me look good on it." Chen pouted and whines as another contraction hits.

"Oh..okay but I have Taehyung with me so,.maybe its better if Sehun should be the one to do it." 

"I will, after I drive us all off to the hospital."

Minseok played the record button and  focused it on Chen.

"Hey everyone, my friend Chen chen here is about to give birth to their first child, I'm so excited for him and his husband Chanyeol." Minseok said as Chen smiled through the camera.

"Hi guys! I'm gonna pop this baby out and I wanna say you're welcome!" Chen waved to the camera.

"Hm? For what?"

"You're all gonna thank me for giving birth to the cutest child ever, so I wanna say you're welcome in advance." Chen cheekily said.

Minseok and Sehun both rolls their eyes at Chen while Chanyeol nooded in agreement, clearly whipped for the smaller man, kissing and hugging his husband.

"And here's the baby daddy who's too excited to drive properly." Minseok commented while Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter