Ch.15 For the last time

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LET ME HOLD YOU FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS MY LAST CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU

 

Minseok didn't know the exact moment where he fell in love with Sehun, was it when the younger man seduced him in his office, or when they first shared a kiss full of fluffy emotions on it that it probably stay in his memory for a very long time, or when he went home to his apartment and found the taller male cooking something for him. Or when the taller man surprise him by joining him in the shower and his brains off followed by cuddles and kisses and whispered sweet nothings that makes him think that maybe..just maybe he can give his heart away for the second time around and this time it will be perfect.

Minseok smiled as he shared some wine with Jongdae, he's currently camping out on Chanyeol's apartment where Jongdae lives in now. He's not been home for two days and his boyfriend didn't even make an effort to find him. How wonderful.

"You keep on smiling like that and I'll assume you totally lost your freaking mind because of your broken heart." Jongdae mutters as he stares at his friend.

"Sorry, my mind keeps on bringing me somewhere else these days." Minseok said as Jongdae shakes his head at him.

"He can't contact you if you left your phone on your apartment Minnie ah." Jongdae shrewdly said as Minseok lifts up an eyebrow.

"And..he's so busy with work that he can't visit my unit and check if I'm still alive, is that it?" Minseok said with a smirk as Jongdae looks somewhere else in defeat.

"He's busy with the engagement, you know this Minseok. The proof of his activities are regularly emailed to you, what do you want me to say."

"Say that Minseok be strong, have faith in the love that both of you has. Sehun will choose you." Minseok chuckles as he said those words not believing a single thing of what he had said.

"I would love to but I am your friend, and I will tell you as it is. Make a decision now before hits the fan."

"I am the king of indecision... can you give me some advice then?" Minseok smile at his friend who looks at him in sadness.

"Get away from here, leave all this and start a new life with you and the baby." 

"But I don't think I can do that..I mean..I don't know how to take care of a baby..or how to change diapers or how to be a good parent." Minseok looks down terrified at how weak he feels.

Jongdae reach over to him and hold his hands.

"Look at me..straight in the eye Xiumin. You are strong and powerful and you deserve to be loved. You deserve to be cherished, to be cuddled, to get goddamne married and produce healthy beautiful babies. You have me..you can never get rid of me dear, these dickheads may come and go in our lives but the two of us? We stick together like..."

"Peanut butter and jelly." Minseok cheerfully said as Jongdae chuckles. He knows that Minseok is hiding his tears behind those laugh and chuckles but he wouldn't see it oh no. The only thing that will be witnessing those tears are his pillows.

"I'll arrange everything for you, what country do you want to move in, what kind of place you want the baby to grow up in, when, where, how. Leave it to me, I love spending Chanyeol's money."

"I don't want to burden.."

"Shut up and don't feel guilty, this is my man's money we are going to waste. Look at it as a last revenge on his cheating escapade."

"I love you."

"No..I love you. Remember that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the third day since he last saw his boyfriend and guilt has been clogging out his chest. He only realizes now that he missed out on their anniversary, on the day of his first official date with Irene. He jilted his boyfriend for his fiancée. He felt guilty.. About being attracted to someone else when he proclaims that he's in love with Minseok. He felt guilty because he kissed Irene that night when they went home and fe felt giddy. He felt so guilty he can't dial Minseok's number, he can't visit his apartment. All in all he avoided confrontations and waited for the fire to simmer and to clear his head. 

He's at a crossroad and he can't choose where to turn to,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter