Ch.18 After Care

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun decided to stay in China in order to gain his lover's trust and affection once again. He insisted that they both return to Korea so that he can be with Minseok and their baby but Minseok is adamant about it.

"I dont want to go back there just yet Sehun." Minseok said as he crosses his arms as the taller man argued with him.

"My business is in Korea, I just cant stay here in China for a very long time and I want to be with you and the baby. Come on Minseok, we need to agree on this thing." Sehun gently said as he tentatively touches his lover on the arms, Minseok has been temperamental these days and Sehun literally felt like he's walking on landmines.

"I said no and that's it, I dont want to go back there and be the center of gossip, what's with you being engaged to a woman before. Tsk." Minseok grumpily said as he turns around and walks towards the kitchen.

Sehun sigh, he knows that it is his fault for making Minseok feel bad about coming home. He followed the smaller man and hugs him from behind.

"You're a hot topic anyways, there are rumors already about that charming man who bedazzled and mezmerizes the young, rich heir. Ignore them and just focus on us, they have nothing to say on our relationship anyways. Regarding the rumor that you snatched me away from Irene, dont worry about it, our PR team is doing all they can to minimize the damage about that one."

"I just..I'm a normal person Sehun and I dont like being the center of attention..I just. I feel bad when someone bashes me online.."

"I know you're not used to this and I understand babe. Thanks for putting up with me." Sehun said as he nuzzled the smaller man's neck.

"Who are you and what did you do to my Sehuna?" Minseok smiled as he turns to look at his lover, surprised at the sudden act from the taller man.

"I just got a little bit level headed..I need to because I'm going to be a father. Right?"

"Aigoo..my big baby." Minseok smiled as he turns around and smooches his lover's cheeks, Sehun get flustered at the sudden act.

It never ceases to amaze him whenever his lover initiated a loving act, he likes it..a lot.

Minseok turns around and frowns.

"Why is this chocolate flavor? I thought I said you should buy a mango flavored one." The smaller man complains as he looks at the ice cream container.

Uh oh here we go again. -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter