Ch. 11 Bossy Boss

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You just cant do this all the time you know." 

Minseok exclaimed as he sat on the chair infront of the CEO and his boyfriend..well kind of boyfriend Sehun who smirks at him while looking back at the papers he is currently reading.

"I can and I will, every single day if I have to. Well if you're tired of going back and forth from your office to mine you could just say yes to my proposal." Sehun said calmly as Minseok stared at him in disbelief.

Ever since Luhan's wedding has been finished and the newly weds went their merry way to their honeymoon, Sehun and Minseok has been exclusively dating. If you could call it that way. Sehun has made his way in every aspect of his life making his mark and settling his claim. And now one month after the wedding here he is again, at Sehun's office, with nothing else to do but stay pretty and sit infront of this crazy man.

"I have work to do, I just cant sit around your office doing nothing.." Minseok complains to the man as Sehun ignores him.

"You can do lots of things babe, especially with that mouth of yours." Sehun mutters as the smaller man gave a huff and crosses his arms with a pout. 

After their intense love making two weeks after they got together Sehun said that he wants them to move in together, ofcourse the smaller man is adamant, he doesn't want to be tied down that fast, heck he's just starting to have fun with this whole dating thing and this face man is demanding that he move in with him.

"No.."

"Minseok."

"I said no Sehun, I'm not yet ready and we're still dating, getting to know each other. Dont make this faster than it really is, it's scaring me." Minseok complains as Sehun frowns at him.

"I am in love with you that's why I'm doing this. I want you to be with me at all times, and my mind cant grasp the concept of my lover working at my company as my mere employee. I want you to move in with me, get to know me better then say yes when I finally found that perfect ring and we'll tie the knot. That way my mind will be peaceful."

"I cant believe you, you're acting like a spoiled bratty little rich boy. You cant have anything you want, that's not how life goes."

"Spare me your lecture and for once think about what I planned for us. Minseok do you love me?"

Minseok stared at the younger man infront of him thinking and processing the question thrown at him, he cant say yes, no, not yet.

"I..I like you." he stuttered as Sehun sigh.

"See, I am sure about my feelings, I know what I want when I want it but you, at this point in our relationship you're still confuse about your feelings for me. How can I be rest assured that you will not fall for someone else. I need assurance, Minseok, Xiumin of whatever you wanted to be called." Sehun calmly explained as Minseok suddenly stood up and grab his things.

"I..I need time to think." He walks out of the room and straight back to his area. Walking aimlessly while staring into space.

He sigh as he looks blankly at his computer screen. He grabbed his phone and send a text message to Jongdae who has been MIA in the office since he and Chanyeol got back together. At first he complains that his hurts too much from but he never did came back to work and Minseok only found out recently that he's been living in the Park Mansion playing house with his boyfriend.

To : parkswifeu

Chen...

Hey Xiuminnie, what's up?

I had a talk with Sehun and he's insisting that I move in with him.

Nice, when will you move. Need some help?

The thing is I havent said yes..

You're still hesitating to go up to the next level, what are you a freaking high school boy? Say yes and get to know him and fall in love with him. I know you will, hell you're attracted to him that's the start of something called L.O.V.E.

But this is too fast right? I mean I do like him it's just that, I dont want to loose all the fun we're having at the moment.

Aww you cute little Baozi, for once dont be a chicken and stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter