Ch.13 Official

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have never said sweet nothings, they just woke up together one day and call each other boyfriend and fell all the butterflies and mushy stuff that all lovers do. They respected each other and make their actions say what their hearts wanted to say. Minseok, once a hard headed person learn to adjust for the younger man, Sehun who's usually not showy with his emotions learn to express himself more.

That's what love is right? Give and take.

Now as Sehun sat infront of his grandfather, holding a picture of a young beautiful lady whom the old man said is his future fiance.

His eyebrows met in the middle as he turns his head up and stare darkly at his grandfather.

"What the is this?"

"Language Sehun..that is your future wife. The arrangement for your engagement will be finalize once the girl return here in Korea. She's been off traveling for the past year." Sehun's grandfather said as Sehun stood up to leave.

"You will push through with this engagement Sehun, I am still alive, I still has the biggest share in the company. I hate to say this but once you bail out of this you will be kick out of the family with nothing, not even a single penny boy, think wisely."

Sehun ignores the man and went out slamming the door with a force.

He knew that the old man know now that he has a boyfriend. What makes the man arranged him to marry some girl is his fear of not having an heir through Sehun. Male pregnancy is possible but it is quite rare. Male carriers are rare, he has no idea if Minseok is a carrier.

He purposefully walk towards his car, mind pre occupied by what his grandfather came up with. How will he explain this to his boyfriend. 

-----------------------------------------

Minseok sat down on his couch with a satisfied sigh, this is his alone time, where he can do what he loves to do. Read a book, splur himself with hot Chico and freshly bake cookies and have a peaceful..

"Minseok!..babe..open up." Sehun shouted as he knocks on the door.

"What the,," Minseok stood up with a confused frown as he walks towards the door to let his boyfriend in.

"Sehunnie.." 

Minseok's words are stopped when the taller man hugged the breath out of him.

"I won't leave you."

"O..okay. Ahm..let me breath for a sec babe..care to tell me what's up?" Minseok ask curiously.

"Let's sit down first,.." Sehun said as he steer the smaller man towards the couch.

"Minseok,,you know that I love you right?...My grandfather I had dinner with him just now and he said I'll be engaged to some girl. I only knew it now,.." 

"And it totally shaken you up huh.." Minseok teases the man who groan and buried his head on the smaller man's neck.

"Don't tease, this is not a laughing matter babe, I'm totally against this but grandfather, he is..he still has 50% share over the company. I'll be disowned if I.."

Minseok bits his lips.

"So what are you trying to say,,that you don't want to do it but you have to."

Sehun stilled and nooded, he straighten himself and look everywhere but the smaller man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter