Ch.20 E.N.D

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun loosen up his tie as he walks towards their rented apartment in China, he knows that his husband is still awake probably waiting for him to come home. He smile tiredly, he works as an assistant manager and he is tired as . Their manager is a sleaze bag and made him do all the work by himself, he didn't know why the man have some vendetta over him.

Yeah, this is his life now, former Oh Corp CEO working as an assistant manager in a small business here in China. He had a rough adjustment period when he first started work but eventually he went through with it, as long as he is with Minseok he felt like he can do anything.

The door suddenly open up revealing a heavily pregnant Minseok who has a wide welcoming smile on his face, he smiled back inspire of his tiredness and leans down t capture his lover's lips.

"Welcome home, my love." Minseok whispers as he led his lover inside.

"Are you all alone? I thought Chen will accompany you now?"Sehun worriedly ask as he shrugged his coat off. Minseok grab it from him and put it on the coat hanger.

"He's here..he just went out to grab some food." Minseok explains as Sehun lifted an eyebrow.

"Why can't he stay here..that little man, Chanyeol will blow my head off if he knows that his pregnant boyfriend is galivating around." Sehun complains while Minseok shrugged. 

The smaller man touches his large belly, massaging it in a circular motion.

"What..is it time? Is he going out now?" Sehun carefully asked as he observe his husband.

"No..it's nothing, our baby is just restless inside. Dont worry love..come. I prepared something for you to eat." Minseok sweetly smile up at him.

"I'm so tired today babe,,maybe I can skip lunch and have an early sleep."

"No..you need to eat first Sehun."

"Okay..okay. You'll be a great mom babe,.so caring." Sehun wraps and arm around his lover who blushes and pulled away so that he can prepare his meal.

Minseok laid the food in front of his husband, watching him eat what he prepares, he grab his phone and send a text to Chen.

"Come on over quick, we need a ride Chennie..I'm gonna pop this little one out. Right now." He looks at his tired husband and have a silent internal struggle.

Sehun is tired, he needs to sleep. Maybe he can go with Chen to the hospital as quietly as they can.

"MINNNIIIIIEEE!!!!!LETS GO!!!!THE CARRIAGE AWAITS!!!!COME AND POP THAT OUT OF YOU!!!" Chen screamed on top of his lungs which startles Sehun and Minseok. Sehun looks at his lover in surprise and hurt.

"You're..you're going into labor and you didn't tell me??!" Sehun indignantly said.

Minseok wanted to bump his head on the table, why on earth did he befriended a loud mouth like Chen?

"I..I don't want to bother you love..look at you looking so tired." Minseok pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter