Ch.12 Wu and Oh (Krisho)

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's grandfather schedule a meet up date with the Wu Family who is very well known especially in China. And so Sehun found himself at the Emperor Tower Restaurant, one of the prestigious restaurant here in Seoul waiting in boredom, he doesn't trust himself to be on time that's why he's thankful for his boyfriend Xiumin who stayed with him and fusses over him making sure that he went there earlier to avoid being late. Sehun straightens himself when a knock was heard and the door opens revealing his grandfather who is smiling approvingly when he saw that he is already there.

"Very good, for once you made it in time Sehun."

"Thanks to my boyfriend.." Sehun mutters darkly.

"What did you say.."

"Nothing Grandfather, anyway is Suho hyung here already?" 

"He's on his way and will be a little late, he's stuck in traffic on the way here." His grandfather replied and another knock was heard. An old but elegant looking couple went inside, Sehun assumes they are the parents, his grandfather stood up and shakes Mr. Wu's outstretched hands.

"It's good that you're here Wu Jiaheng, and  hello Hyuri it's been a long time since I've seen you."

"We've been great Mr. Oh, it's really good to see you to. It's a shame that my father passed away before we came up with this wonderful arrangement." Wu Jiaheng said as he led his wife to seat on the table. Sehun standing up and bowing politely to the elders.

As the four of them sat down Sehun's grandfather looks around.

"Ah,, My son Wu Yifan is on his way now Mr. Oh, he got held up with office work. Where is your grandson Suho? I know for a fact that this young man sitting with us is Oh Sehun, I've seen you on the covers of business magazines young man." Wu Jiaheng teases Sehun who smiles awkwardly while his grandfather chuckles.

"Yeah, Sehun does so many cover for those magazine's I am ready to declare him the model for our marketing campaign. My older grandchild Suho is on his way, he will gos straigh here from the airport."

"Oh, very well then."

A knock was heard and finally Wu Yifan arrived, dressed in his office formal attire oozing confidence and charisma making the younger Sehun grits his teeth in annoyance.

"I'm sorry father, mama, I got stuck in traffic. Hello Mr. Oh I am Wu Yifan." Kris greeted the elders and pointedly looks at Sehun who makes no move to greet him.

"You're finally here Yifan, this is Sehun and I assume that you two know each other from the way you two looks at each other."

"Yes Mr. Wu..I already make an aquaintance with your,,son."

Kris smirked and nooded to him and sat down next to his mother who immediately fusses over his son. They decided to start having dinner when Suho arrived, chest heaving as he smiles towards his grandfather and brother.

"Grandpa!" Suho shouted as he went towards the old man and hugs the out of him making him choke on his food. Sehun laughs evilly and makes no move to help his grandfather.

"Omo..Mr. Oh are you ok.." Mrs. Wu ask worriedly as he looks at the old man trapped inside Suho's embrace.

"Dont worry about grandfather Mr. Oh, he doesn't plan on dying until he makes sure he has some great grandchild to continue the line." Sehun said while Mrs. Wu nooded hesitantly. Suho taps the old man's back to help him.

"Aish..do you want me to die choking on some chicken bones Oh Junmyeon!" Granfather shouted as Suho pouts beside him.

"But I miss you grandpa..I didn't even miss Sehun, only you." Suho whines while Sehun looks at him darkly.

"Hey! What the .."

Kris looks at Suho, he stares at the small man and observed him carefully, small build, lean body, pretty face, milky white skin, small waist, y legs and plump . All in all Oh Junmyeon also known as Suho is a pretty little thing..a pretty little thing who's easily manipulated, or maybe he's just going with the flow, who wouldn't want to be married to a rich and respectable family. 

All in all Yifan doesn't like this Suho guy who obediently say yes to whatever his grandfather cooks up. He wants someone else, someone who has a mind of his own and who wouldn't let anyone mess up his life.

He thought about the small guy who went out of his way to comfort him with sincerity, he comforted Yifan and treated him as a friend, not someone who's just rich and influential. Xiumin.

Yifan sigh and continue sipping on his wine. After the commotion, Sehun's grandfather fixes his appearance looks and looks at Yifan.

"Well, Yifan I would like you to meet my grandson Junmyeon or you may also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter