Ch.17 Baozi's Freedom

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok went ahead and didn't look back,,well he did sometime but...anyways here he is making his flight back to China, after 3 months of traveling from Milan to Rome to Paris he satisfied his eyes, staring at those wonderful places, takes pictures, meet new people and now he has to go and settle in China where Chanyeol and Chen makes some arrangement for him. His baby bump is more noticeable now and he is gaining too many attention because of it. It is not everyday that you would see a fine young man swollen with life, as stated earlier male carriers are rare..specifically male carriers that can actually bear young are rare.

As he makes himself comfortable in his new apartment, he already made friends with the mom community in his neighborhood who helps him in anyway they can when he divulge that he is a single parent. This attention led him to be found by OH ING SEHUN,..he's been attacked in his apartment by a bunch of dunder heads two months after he makes himself comfortable in China, these said dunder heads are now talking at the same time while lounging inside his living room while he calmly sat down and drink some tea.

"Babe, talk to me. I am sorry okay? You just went away without saying anything and I..." Sehun was interrupted by a whining Chen who is looking around his apartment.

"We went shopping at the next town two blocks away and you didn't have the freaking decency to call me you ."

"You know guys we really need to quiet down and..." Chanyeol mumbles as Suho shove him away, walking and sitting beside Minseok who is looking at him in curiosity.

"So, you're the one that my Yifan has been infatuated with."

"Ahmm...what?"

"Junmyeon please..dont bring that up now and shouldn't you help your brother here?.." Kris complains as he frowns at his fiancee.

Minseok look around and shuts his eyes at the chaos, he just wanted a quiet and peaceful life and now he has this.

"Babe..look at me. Can we talk..privately I mean..I keep getting distracted by Jongdae's loud mouth." Sehun complains as Minseok looks at him, the taller man swallows nervously as Minseok slowly nooded and slowly stood up. He let Sehun take him away toward his own bedroom. Sehun locked the door and make Minseok sit down on the bed.

"Okay let me start first, I am so sorry. I'm so dumb and selfish that I refuse to acknowledge your feelings, I let you get hurt instead of protecting you and I know you dont trust me anymore because of her..but I am not with her anymore. We ended things and I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter